The Gaming Thread

nice, glad to see they didnt try to exploit him with stun locking or anything.

although i heard kripp is famous for playing solo, and just before he dies he will pause his game, log into his account on another computer so it boots him off his and prevents his death.
you cant do that anymore, and thats not to take away from an incredibly impressive acheivement

Jesus Christ. How many variations of the same handheld system can Nintendo release? They just announced the 3d XL. GUGUTJIGJKOJHU

I honestly stopped keeping track of the handheld market around the time Gameboy Advance came out. There are more fucking handheld than consoles now and I don't think the market for them is even that high anymore, especially with so many choices which means consumerism is spread thin.

Will someone please tell me if Microsoft has officially announced the Xbox 720? Silly name by them way. But I have a friend that says the leaked document was an official Microsoft announcement. Oh no I showed him the proof that they have lawyers taking down the files on hosting sites and he is insisting that the announcement is official. Google News is saying nothing about an official announcement.

Me: The new update/fix on the Xbox 360 is so people can't hack it as easy. Third party wireless controllers wont work either and other tweaks where made for the add ons and stuff. Someone at Microsoft leaked the 720 info as well, lawyers are acting fast to remove all traces. It wasn't an official announcement though. I just hope that they wont have 2 systems competing against each other but with the supposed 2014 release date it would seem so. The patch update has fixed the following

System Software Changes/Other

Avatar Store added to social on the Dashboard
Updates to the Avatar Store
Adds "Manage Exercise Info" to players Profile
Adds the option to select or remove TV providers in Settings/TV
Adds the option to turn off Ratings Collection Sound in Settings/Console Settings/Audio
Accidentally disables support for unlicensed 3rd-party wireless controllers (e.g. Datel Wildfire Evo)
Bing Pictures in Bing Search switch now in every country

Xbox Live Changes
Improvements and preparation for future Xbox live Enhancements

Unpublished Changes
CB bootloader has changed
RC4 keystream calculation has changed ("Salt" added to process block) hacker talk for the 360

---
And here is what he said "no Microsoft had finally came out and confirmed the Xbox 720."

Me: source?
Him: the internet its releasing 2013
Me: well duh the internet but where did you find it?

No response as of 5 hours ago.

Don't think there is. Also believe that the title xbox 720 was debunked almost a year ago.

Nope, hasn't been totally debunked. I think the article first appeared on Joystiq and a couple others and stated that Microsoft didn't own the domain "xbox720.com," but that doesn't mean anything. Nobody's sure what the name will be, but it's still being referred to as the 720.

All that being said, 720 is a retarded fucking name. :lol:

Nope, hasn't been totally debunked. I think the article first appeared on Joystiq and a couple others and stated that Microsoft didn't own the domain "xbox720.com," but that doesn't mean anything. Nobody's sure what the name will be, but it's still being referred to as the 720.

I do believe there was an interview where they said it would never be more than a joke beta name. Remember reading this somewhere and then being linked to the initial story to read it again.

wow its too bad there isnt some sort of website you could visit that would search the internet for a response to your questions

this might help you

Does it help I used the same method with him that you did? He was totally livid that I said it was leaked he didn't even want to talk for 3 days.

Yes 720 is a fucking retarded name.