The Gaming Thread

I still haven't beat the main quest line, but from my understanding if you stick to the main quest line you can beat the game in something like 8 hours without rushing yourself. So says the girlfriend.

I haven't touched the main quest...which is pretty common for me in open world rpgs. I'll just wear myself out on side-questing and stop playing after 150 hours or whatever...then start anew later. I still haven't finished the main quest from Oblivion XD

yeah main quests in elder scrolls take no time at all. i was level 37 before i met the greybeards or whatever

and nanain i understand haha, most i ever had was 200 000 gold :(. i have a legendary set of gear though, so i just make those and sell them, for a nice profit :D

I still haven't finished the main quest from Oblivion XD
I don't even know WTF to do in Oblivion XD
what is oblivion?
and nanain i understand haha, most i ever had was 200 000 gold :(. i have a legendary set of gear though, so i just make those and sell them, for a nice profit :D
they "farm" for gold and sell stuff on the market for even more gold probably
He can't pass act II. Everyone's stuck and farming man :lol:
i´m going to do that :)

Yup. Major farming. One of my friends plays the Butcher fight from act I a dozen times or so a day on inferno.
i hate that guy...

diablo in nightmare gimme a blue knife to cut butter... i hate him too

^:lol: random drops are bad for me too :(

just got to act 2 inferno, spent a bunch of money on gear

2 shots from anything and im dead....it really is a brick wall

haha i never played d2 long enough to encounter any super legendaries (dont think i even found 1), so finding 2 legendaries so far is good enough for me (i found a unique set blacksmith plan and a hat)

lmao. Nice. Diablo 1 stole so many hours of my life and whenever I go back now I wonder why. At the time it was so amazing, now it feels so slow and dated.... Kind of want to play it anyways

^:lol: random drops are bad for me too :(

just got to act 2 inferno, spent a bunch of money on gear

2 shots from anything and im dead....it really is a brick wall
:lol:
i hate what they've done to the drop rates in d3, i'm starting to look at d2 again soon... :p
in the next patch, monsters dont make so much damage :) better drop, and... dont remember what more, so dont give up \o/ see the page

played some diablo 1 today, forgot that there is no autosave so i died... then i started a new character, forgot to save again and then i quit :lol:
i cant play d1 in w7 :( how do you do?

:lol:

in the next patch, monsters dont make so much damage :) better drop, and... dont remember what more, so dont give up o/ see the page

i cant play d1 in w7 :( how do you do?

ah nice, yeah i hear they are evening out the difficulty a bit. act 1 actually has the perfect difficulty, you can use the equipment you had from beating hell....but it will still be very difficult

i have the same problem with D2. sometimes running it in service pack 3 compatibility mode (right click, properties, compatibility)

you can't? i just installed it from the cd... it lags sometimes though, almost died due to the lag once :p

yeah like 15 fucking years between D1 and D3, i guess some things never change :lol: