The Gaming Thread

Hardcore mode was pretty brutal in D2. I never made it past lvl 53. It can be downright intense but when you suddenly get a bad server issue or a lag spike and die due to technical issues it's extremely discouraging when you've put so much extra effort into the character

i read in diablo forum, that one guy lvl 60 was playing and the server die (like always do) and the game take that like a die. So he ask to blizz what happened now?, and they say "if you die in ANY way, you loose your character"... I'll play hardcore, but its a shit if they have bad servers you loose...

i think the way it works, is if the server disconnects, you keep your charecter. but if it disconnects near enemies, they can have like 10 seconds to kill you :lol:

always wait a few minutes, as my game always lags for the first 5-10 minutes and then not at all the rest of the time im playing.

hardcore is so fun though, i love my hardcore monk way more than any other character :lol:. normal mode is pretty easy, champions are rough but only have one ability. nightmare is going to be insane, and i think i might grind for gear before i attempt it

just finished act 4 hell as demon hunter, died a lot....a lot

hardcore charecter up to level 19 and still going strong (ie i almost die constantly :p)

i dont understand how people have so much money!, i want one item who costs 2.000.000 ... the max I have at once, its 130.000

That's what I said when I found that my friend had glitched his game on Skyrim and had over a Million Gold. He had the main quest beat in under a week. And let me note it took me over 400 hours to beat it along with bugs getting stuck in buildings ETC.

You know what fuck you Bethesda for releasing a buggy game.

I still haven't beat the main quest line, but from my understanding if you stick to the main quest line you can beat the game in something like 8 hours without rushing yourself. So says the girlfriend.