The Gaming Thread

I guess I will deal with the stuff on BF3 cause I wont go back to COD. I think I will have to adjust to the changes.

they arent so bad, most if not all guns are now better. suppression is something you get used to (by moving quickly).

Wasted so much leveling / gearing up time on getting the secret zones key. So fools, if you want in on the unicorn express join on up.

staff of herding items are bind to account. if that is what you mean

No I know, meant if anyone wants to run the level ever but don't want to bother with the item yet / don't have anyone on that has it they know who's game they can join.

figures, youd have to be a big noob to have said the way i interpreted it.

im sorry, i sat here and sat here and thats the best that sentence is gonna get

diablo 2 was so fun....did anyone else hate lut gholen and whatever the jungle city was (its been a good two years since i played it last, 5 years since i beat it). i mean the level design and stuff was great...but it was such a maze it felt endless, hopeless :p. but i guess thats also whats good about them :lol:.

I couldn't stand a majority of Act 3. Basically the entire swamp/jungle sucks but once you got to Kurast it was cool again. Well besides the sewers, those sucked too. Act 3 was by far the worst part of D2, the jungle was so damn monotonous.

Act 2 on the other hand I think is one of the highlights of the game. The only part of Act 2 I didn't care for was underneath the Palace, but since it was always the same you could basically bypass it.

Lucky bastards
f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.gif

^Saw this, my girlfriend has a mega boner for everything within. Looks good man.

Yeah Amanda spooged over it too. I honestly don't know if I'll actually play it XD I still have to fucking beat the game! I keep going away from it.

Aye, it is what it is man. Insert pep talk about how it will all change that you have heard from others a million times before.

^I'm definitely going to pick it up, I just need to decide if I'm going to stick with my ritual and start a new character when it does because I've been away from Skyrim for so long. I do miss it, it's a gorgeous game.