The Gaming Thread

i like the wizard, demon hunter dies a lot too, but he is amazing at high levels once you know how to stay away (good party helps too). apperently they nerfed smoke screen today and everyones charecter is broke....at least everyone who hasnt discovered evasive shot/stun caltrops :lol:

"Anakin, you're breaking my heart!"

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN!!

You guys don't understand. My wizard literally lines up faces and rapes them filling endless throats with arcane sperm.

just read a review of ninja gaiden 3. the narrative is apperently terrible, but that is entirely forgivable in my eyes as the thing i loved most about the first game, was how satisfying the combat was. it was so challanging constantly, and it felt really deep and precise. if you managed to complete it on normal, they offered you hard, how the game was meant to be played, all enemies are bumped up one class (easy brown ninjas turn into superior white ones, white ones turn to black, black go to robocops etc etc).

all of this was taken out in the third one from what i read, there are more enemies that essentially line up for you to be killed.

ninja gaiden 2 tricked me into buying it, with the promise of a sequel and tighter combat, and yet delivered a painfully easy game. i will not be playing furthur entries in the series, this sort of stuff seems like a spit in the face of the fans...the actual people who would run out day one and slap down 60$ for it. honestly....im mostly just sad :(

might be a bit of a rant, but im sure many of you have run into this kind of thing.

haha yes, since EA rented all its servers out i hear it is impossible to get a vanilla game going. dunno whats up with your assignments though. hasnt affected me (got them all a few months ago). norshar canals still suffers from terrible spawn points, it is easily the worst one. the rest are pretty good. and you can also garentee in squad deathmatch, that if many people spawn as soon as it begins, you are going to be about 5m away from an opponant :lol:. which....i play sqdm all the time so it is usually a free kill for me (since i also learned how to take full advantage of the 2 second spawn protection, all you do is dont move, just look around.)
If this shit keeps up I will start back playing Halo Reach. I hate these rules that the server owners put on there games. I thought Battlefield 3 was supposed to be a ground breaking game that will dominate? I guess not. I will not be buying the new DLC for the record.

i have no idea, on pc its diffferent. most servers either have rules on their page or i just type in rules when i join

also, is it cause youre using the m320? :p, that shit'll rot your brain man :lol:

nicky giveme, but i will not use it on internet :)

my uni in chile needs i send some documents, and I have to do it in the "consulado de chile", yesteday I go there, but i have to go back 1 of jun. so Today i´ll go to print :) but i know the library in odenplan, nicky show me. tnks again for your help \o/