^you should have ages ago
try inet.se or webhallen.com :)
<3
tnks!!!

internet-memes-memebase-hey-listen.png
:lol:
Isolation#1274

INNNsolation#1274

Yeah i was a pretty big fan of the N64 as well even though playstation had market dominance. Some of the best 3D platformers ever were released on it. N64 had a feel of its own with its games. Turok was actually my first console shooter and to this day i love it. It was almost open world in its level design, I love the idea of a shooter with so much emphasis on exploring the world as well as (at the time) great shooting mechancis. Turok 2 took that to a whole new level. I recently downloaded and plates througg both on Pc and it was even better..

Yeah, that was what I loved about Turok as well, the emphasis on exploration. Wasn't there these yellow triangles you had to collect as well? Though I gotta say that the platform jumping at THAT place was a bit too much, it must've made more people than me almost break down in tears. :D

oh yeah, and perfect dark was amazing too. my first system was the nes. zelda a link to the past was probably my favorite zelda, and then OoT came out and blew my mind, still hard to choose between the two

haha extremely entertaining sold me :lol:

diablo 3 quick tip. go to options, gameplay turn on elective mode. then you can customise your active and passive skills. (ie buttons 1 2 3 4).
YOURE WELCOME :lol:

Yeah, A Link to the Past is brilliant as well. It was my first foray into the world of Zelda, and it's easily my favourite SNES game. :) It spurred me to buy The Story of Thor on Megadrive when I was in England in 1995, another classic! It's called Beyond Oasis in the US, I think.

By the way, although I'm not done with Banjo-Tooie yet, I began playing Bastion last night. Wonderful graphics, and the gameplay is a lot of fun so far. :)

Yeah, A Link to the Past is brilliant as well. It was my first foray into the world of Zelda, and it's easily my favourite SNES game. :) It spurred me to buy The Story of Thor on Megadrive when I was in England in 1995, another classic! It's called Beyond Oasis in the US, I think.

By the way, although I'm not done with Banjo-Tooie yet, I began playing Bastion last night. Wonderful graphics, and the gameplay is a lot of fun so far. :)

You guys are giving me the best nostalgia trip right now. I might have to break out the old snes for a delightful 2d romp.

Act 2 is sew much fun compared to act 1.

Wizard is lvl 24 atm. Right now its like a tanky caster...and I feel insanely OP. I have orbs that circle me exploding with high aoe dmg when mobs colide with them, a knock back melee like conjuration spell, ice armor that freezes attackers in place, diamond skin with a short 15 sec cooldown that makes my armor insane for x amount of dmg, during said time spells cost less to cast, yaddaa yaddaa yadaaaaa. XD.

INNNsolation#1274

:lol:!!!!!! forgot about that. but yeah thats mine, minus all the n's

ive been working 10 hour days, but i deleted a level 5 demon hunter (wasnt in the mood for hardcore), so now i have a level 11 wizard, a level 16 witch doctor, and a level 5 demon hunter (for solo play).

my witch doctor was with a friend, but i havent been able to play with him since launch so im considering making him my main. hes almost done act I, (wizard is like 3/4 of the way done). its a shame i wish i had just grinded him through the story :lol:, id be much farther.
but oh well my demon hunter will be played solo so i can advance him quickly (as i wont need to wait for anyone :lol:)

demon hunter is a great class. low defense but i dont get hit much anymore. what with the slow down traps, proximity mines, bolo shot (with upgraded radius so it sticks to one, blows up everyone around him), chakrams (waves of death) and the evasive shot (shoot and disappear backwards immediately). i run up cast slow down runes, hit evasive shot which knocks me back then just spam chakrams while theyre stuck at 40% walk speed. it literally just chews groups of enemies apart. anxious to get my wizard and witch doctor leveled up to see how they perform in the second act as well. sadly those are my multiplayer charecters so i gotta wait for my friends :lol:

once i beat this im gonna start a hardcore monk. already started collecting equipment. also auction house is great for extra gold