The Gaming Thread

I really need to start using it.

DiabloIII2012-05-1923-58-27-01.jpg

I am so goddamned angry at Battlefield 3 right now on the Console it is just pure shit now? WTF is up with these stupid spawn points and who decided to get rid of my assignments? I cant even access them anymore HOLY SHIT the game is awful on the Console now. This own a server shit is stupid didn't EA make enough money with online pass bullshit? I feel like I am playing a dumpster baby version of COD now. Its like the horrid Rainbow Six Vegas days where you had asshole host in every match that will kick/ban you for trollish reasons. Why doesn't EA have there own servers on the Console? All I want to do is get into a quick match play the game as I see fit with the rules of the match. I don't do servers. MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

haha yes, since EA rented all its servers out i hear it is impossible to get a vanilla game going. dunno whats up with your assignments though. hasnt affected me (got them all a few months ago). norshar canals still suffers from terrible spawn points, it is easily the worst one. the rest are pretty good. and you can also garentee in squad deathmatch, that if many people spawn as soon as it begins, you are going to be about 5m away from an opponant :lol:. which....i play sqdm all the time so it is usually a free kill for me (since i also learned how to take full advantage of the 2 second spawn protection, all you do is dont move, just look around.)

got into nightmare mode in diablo last night, love it already. this is the diablo i know and love :lol:, more items, more gems, and insane enemies :lol: (teleporting mortar enemies.....*shudders*)

I start to don´t like much the wizard, die die and die all the time!