The Gaming Thread

diablo 2 was so fun....did anyone else hate lut gholen and whatever the jungle city was (its been a good two years since i played it last, 5 years since i beat it). i mean the level design and stuff was great...but it was such a maze it felt endless, hopeless :p. but i guess thats also whats good about them :lol:.

diablo 2 was so fun....did anyone else hate lut gholen and whatever the jungle city was (its been a good two years since i played it last, 5 years since i beat it). i mean the level design and stuff was great...but it was such a maze it felt endless, hopeless :p. but i guess thats also whats good about them :lol:.
+1
and yes!! jungle city was the only thing worst than wather temple in zelda me thinks :lol:
But ov corpse.

So, I applied the patch for Diablo 3. Now when I try to log in the game tells me there is a new patch available and it will restart the game so it can be applied. lolz.
the same happend in the place i play. annoying...

DiabloIII2012-05-2914-55-18-39-1.jpg

DiabloIII2012-05-2914-56-11-89.jpg

DiabloIII2012-05-2914-56-57-80.jpg

i liked act 2, but act 3 is boring, i agree

nicky giveme, but i will not use it on internet :)

my uni in chile needs i send some documents, and I have to do it in the "consulado de chile", yesteday I go there, but i have to go back 1 of jun. so Today i´ll go to print :) but i know the library in odenplan, nicky show me. tnks again for your help o/

oh shit, the we don't have time to meet anymore :(

Water temple :kickass: One of the best Zelda dungeons evar...

y u hate life

Wasted so much leveling / gearing up time on getting the secret zones key. So fools, if you want in on the unicorn express join on up.