The Gaming Thread

I was honestly thinking of Elvis.... My best friend and I played countless hours of Perfect Dark (Far more than Goldeneye) and towards the later gaming sessions he started choosing Elvis just to fuck with me. lol. The good thing is his giant bulbous head was an easy target, the bad thing is if he ducked he could literally walk right in front of me while I'm aiming in the distance and shoot my balls off without me realizing he was there. That big headed asshole...

Ah yes, Elvis was his name. The head was big, however the body just didn't mach up well hit box wise with a lot of the maps. The kneeling bit as example.

I was honestly thinking of Elvis.... My best friend and I played countless hours of Perfect Dark (Far more than Goldeneye) and towards the later gaming sessions he started choosing Elvis just to fuck with me. lol. The good thing is his giant bulbous head was an easy target, the bad thing is if he ducked he could literally walk right in front of me while I'm aiming in the distance and shoot my balls off without me realizing he was there. That big headed asshole...

haha huge head zone, loved it, but you could put a tiny human head on him and have a massive advatnage

And I'd like to note I absolutely loathe dubstep. What a horrendous genre of music, that god damn sound that gets used over and over and over 95% of the song is so fucking annoying, who heard that sound and thought a whole song should be built around it? And why did 1000 other people decide to use that same sound in a slightly different "song" variation? Fuck it pisses me off.

got greedy, guy was selling 55 fiery brimestone, figured id buy em at 5m, resell them for 7. puts them in the trade window, everything looks good. pay him and i only get 1.

later that day i bought 2 things at like 10% of their worth, and in one run i found a piece of natlayas set, and a legendary wizard thing, two of the actual amazing legendaries :p.

the universe is kind, so i upgraded a friends gems to stars, and bought another an upgraded shield :lol:.

Call Of Duty :lol:
CallOfDutyXD.gif