The Gaming Thread

no i havent! but im pumped as shit. played so much RE4 and RE5. beat it probably 5 times with 3 different people :lol:. the co-op was a blast

dead space 3 is gonna have co-op, hopefully its still scary as shit :lol:

man i miss bots. i played battlefield 1942 with bots for a long time

let me tell you, D-Day is insanely hard as the allies

so much fun as the nazis. speaking of ww2 i got sniper elite v2 off steam. it has DLC where you get to kill hitler. been waiting since wolfenstein 3d to get another chance at blowing hitlers balls off (goes into xray mode)

You didn't answer my question! After reading that novel I demand an answer :lol:

I didn't see the question until just now! :lol:

You can't write an opus on the first attempt. Reach is a crowning achievement to me, but Halo's multiplayer has always been awesome imo. The first one wasn't as good as anything that followed, but it was different enough where it garners respect and they've only gotten better over time. I'd say that yes, I hold them all to the same standard. I shit my pants the first time I played Halo 2. And Halo 3. And Reach.

Seriously, come visit. I'll put you up for a week, buy you some beer and we'll just sample Halo 4 :lol:

no i havent! but im pumped as shit. played so much RE4 and RE5. beat it probably 5 times with 3 different people :lol:. the co-op was a blast

dead space 3 is gonna have co-op, hopefully its still scary as shit :lol:

There's some gameplay videos of the opening moments floating around...it looks pretty freaky. It's the first one to take place on a fictional planet, should open up some doors as far as story goes.

yes, i still need to finish a ton of games (including dark souls :lol:, put it down and never picked back up, PC version has new bosses and levels)

it sucks lol. so close to finishing diablo 3 on inferno (just past rakanoth), then im thinking metal gear solid 4 deserves another playthrough. dunno if anyone played it, was easily one of my favorite games this gen, if not for all the fan service kojima did (piloting rex :D), the nostalgia, and the tight controls (at least compared to the others :lol:)

also i wish perfect dark was for PC also, can you imagine the modding community that thing would have had? then again the online would have been plagued with farsight auto killings :lol:.
i do miss the lack of balance that game could have, just anything goes madness.

then again if it was online we could all be having a perfect dark tournament right now :lol: :(

Yeah Perfect Dark would be a Trolls playground. The fists were one of the most annoying weapons of all time, not to mention that giant exploding bomb that makes everyone disoriented, disarms them and unable to see straight for like 10 seconds. :lol: It was frustrating enough against regular people.

YES!

i used to play with this one piece of shit (my best friend since kindergarten actually :lol:) and we would all choose an equal amount of the weapons for the map, and alternate who chooses the map. he would always choose throwing knives (secondary was disorient/poison), crossbow (secondary was disorient/poison) and tranquilizers. eventually i just started chasing him down and tranq'ing him so bad he could no longer see :lol:.

this was also the first game more or less where every gun had an alt fire (i miss that), and if you shot someone near a wall, it would bloody the wall. neither of those appeared again for what seemed like a decade

also why do they keep making killzone games? the first one was bland and boring (it looked good, but Black came out around the same time and looked far better imo). killzone 2 was better looking, but even more....sterile, couldnt even finish it, so linear and it felt like you always had infinite ammo.

tried the demo for 3 and it felt like more of the same but with jetpacks (which i admit was cool, but ive yet to not have fun with a jetpack)

also why do they keep making killzone games? the first one was bland and boring (it looked good, but Black came out around the same time and looked far better imo). killzone 2 was better looking, but even more....sterile, couldnt even finish it, so linear and it felt like you always had infinite ammo.

tried the demo for 3 and it felt like more of the same but with jetpacks (which i admit was cool, but ive yet to not have fun with a jetpack)

Killzone has it's own cult following. I played the third one, the graphics are sharp and the campaign was fun.

nice, i was a red faction 2 fan, never got into the rest of it. played a demo once. always wondered if its worth getting it on.....oh say a steam sale :p