The Gaming Thread

Yeah. A Girl. >_>

By the way, does anyone here play D&D? My friends and I just joined up with a few other players and we're about to run our first campaign together. Any good stories? Any tips? Anyone?

Yeah. A Girl. >_>

By the way, does anyone here play D&D? My friends and I just joined up with a few other players and we're about to run our first campaign together. Any good stories? Any tips? Anyone?

A good Dungeon Master should be able to put together a world and story for you with just the base format and creature books in tow. If your dungeon master sucks / is too lazy to do anything original (the point of the game) then i'm sure plenty of people have thrown up pre-made campaigns online in pdf form.

always wanted to try D&D

anyone know if red faction guerilla or armegaddon are worth 5$ i seem to remember belac liked one of them...maybe?

Guerrilla was good fun but nothing outstanding. If you like placing bombs on the bottom of a tower and watching it topple on top of another building destroying both completely, you should enjoy it. lol. Destroying things is the mian draw, and I can honestly stand there and use my hammer to destroy the same building 30 times and still be completely amused. Never played Armageddon, but it has a weapon so you canr econstruct what you destroy, and blow it up again I hear. lmao

I'd say it's worth $5 for sure, but for the player not easily swayed by its destructo gimmick it probably isn't worth full price or anything like that. Still $5 is pocket change and it's still a decent game.

A good Dungeon Master should be able to put together a world and story for you with just the base format and creature books in tow. If your dungeon master sucks / is too lazy to do anything original (the point of the game) then i'm sure plenty of people have thrown up pre-made campaigns online in pdf form.

Our DM is amazing, it's not going to be a problem. It's almost entirely original content. My aim was more to see if someone else had some experiences they'd like to share from their basement days.

Guerrilla was good fun but nothing outstanding. If you like placing bombs on the bottom of a tower and watching it topple on top of another building destroying both completely, you should enjoy it. lol. Destroying things is the mian draw, and I can honestly stand there and use my hammer to destroy the same building 30 times and still be completely amused. Never played Armageddon, but it has a weapon so you canr econstruct what you destroy, and blow it up again I hear. lmao

I'd say it's worth $5 for sure, but for the player not easily swayed by its destructo gimmick it probably isn't worth full price or anything like that. Still $5 is pocket change and it's still a decent game.

best part about red faction and red faction 2 was just busting shit up XD

Our DM is amazing, it's not going to be a problem. It's almost entirely original content. My aim was more to see if someone else had some experiences they'd like to share from their basement days.

All I have to say is that in modern D&D Noah made a character with a bow and arrow. He died within the first couple hours. Smiles were had.