The Gaming Thread

got BL2 preordered, cant wait :D

and yes :lol:, i find most people are frustrated because they dont know how to build. you can do anything and get through normal-hell but inferno requires you to understand how to max stuff. and how damage is calculated, its quite a bit of fun once you understand it, and theyve made it easier too.

but yeah i sorta just kept playing with no goal trying to max stuff out and ended up with more gold than i have use for :lol:

damn nice, new diablo patch is making inferno easier (yet again) but introducing the old "/players 8" skill from diablo 2. its also gonna have uber bosses return with apperently "awesome rewards".

given another year and several more patches it should be changed all the way back to D2 XD

I have been playing Darksiders 2 and if you loved the first one then without a doubt get the second. It is fucking awesome in every possible way from the platforming to the story line to the graphics. It is Metal!

got BL2 preordered, cant wait :D

and yes :lol:, i find most people are frustrated because they dont know how to build. you can do anything and get through normal-hell but inferno requires you to understand how to max stuff. and how damage is calculated, its quite a bit of fun once you understand it, and theyve made it easier too.

but yeah i sorta just kept playing with no goal trying to max stuff out and ended up with more gold than i have use for :lol:

i'm just frustrated because the game sucks balls :D

damn nice, new diablo patch is making inferno easier (yet again) but introducing the old "/players 8" skill from diablo 2. its also gonna have uber bosses return with apperently "awesome rewards".

given another year and several more patches it should be changed all the way back to D2 XD

one can hope <3

:lol: fair enough jocke. the funny thing right now is im doing what i hear most did in D2. im running the same levels over and over in the hopes that azmoden will drop me some good uniques XD.

yeah adam, dunno if any of these pre-order things are gonna be worth it, but i figured why not pre-order, im gonna buy it eventually anyway XD

not many in d2 (i'll admit the bulk of my time was spent offline). easily over 40 in d3. since the patch dropped a couple weeks ago ive found at least 16. so many ive had several doubles XD. found 3 pieces of immortal kings set, an innas set piece. found 6 in 24 hours earlier this week haha.

almost all of them were awesome too :D, they really made them interesting (most of them have either insanely high stats, or fun stats, leave a trail of fire behind you for example, or things like bracers rolling attack speed increase when bracers cant have that).

right now it looks to be, that it takes me about an hour to do a large run of act 3 (it rhymes :p). id say on average i find a unique or set item every 2-3 runs. granted some people are saying running like 500 MF in d2 would yield set items every run XD

:lol: yeah it is a bit of a hunt without magic find. i also found a unique first time i loaded up d2 this year XD.

i also found a set plan in my first run of nightmare d3 though :lol:. but yeah they made things more rare. they made itemisation a lot better since like.........july (anything above 60 can roll max stats for weapons, and weapons can now roll shit like +500 str)

but yeah, this is all my perspective from the top looking down at all the peasants:lol:

I found tons of sets and uniques in D2... I think that on average each character I make on their first run through the game (not item runs just playing through the difficulties) find around 5-8 unique items and probably 10+ set pieces. Not complete sets of course, and they are the more common items most of the time, but every so often you find something useful. I'll never forget the time I found my first Gull in a cow level, or the one legit SOJ I found. I literally almsot shit my pants when I identified that thing.

Lmao. I just found this again, not sure if I shared it long ago. It's a video based on a hilariously bad fan fiction about Half-Life 2, submitted to a site back in the day, presumably written by a young kid. lol. So as bad as the story already is, someone made a bad video with Garry's mod and narrated the story word for word. I find it hilarious, but I'm drinking beer. :lol: You guys might have seen it already, the original fanfiction is in the youtube description..

Last edited by a moderator: