The Gaming Thread

Yup! I'm done with city life.
The only thing I miss is all the food in Seattle. The closest town to the outskirts that I live in is pretty much all pub/blue-collar food (which I love - just not all the time). So I've been cooking a lot more, lol.

Really missing sushi these days.

got my TV and its great. Also my hopes of decent internet have been revived, there might be a chance I can get something thats not totally shit. but not awesome.

So, those of you who have played Borderlands 2 most likely have ran into a character in the city of sanctuary by the name of Michael john Mamaril who has given you a random gun of blue or purple quality, and unlocked an achievement for you. This eulogy is tied in and gives explanation to the characters existence. The fact that Gearbox would do something like this...is really something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuroFpcFq-c

BORDERCRAFT.jpg

BORDERCRAFT3.jpg

im glad to a certain extent, some game companies are good with these sort of fan nods. like obviously thats a creeper from minecraft, but minecraft wont sue or anything stupid. cause its funny, and a nice nod to a fellow artist. like when you hear camel riffs in opeth almost :lol:

No shit. Well to their credit several employees stated were not for the lawsuit, it was their legal department acting independently and as far as legal issues are concerned the actual designers have little to no say.

thats pretty fair, when youre a large company you will have many fans. most people are not as original as they think they are and so the true artist should have their products protected.

perhaps in its own way, law is an art :lol:

I bought the Dark Souls dlc a few days ago, and allowed it to ravage me for about 20 hours.

Damn, it feels good to be back.

Also....Dark Souls 2 has been announced. Lookin' at you, Niki. FINISH THE FIRST ONE.

:lol:! got one exam left on the 18th, then ill turn on the ol ps3. i want to beat:

assassins creed 3
asuras wrath
dark souls

also found out my gf is amazing at dynasty warriors (all of them, we played a ton of 6 recently). just when i feel like im the only one who can stand that game :lol: