The Gaming Thread

damn fellas, if you havent played silent hill downpour you should. the game is one of the best silent hills ive ever played (played 2, 3 and homecoming). i think me and my gf are like halfway through now, and damn the story is so fucked up!

we get to this bank, and i stroll on through trying to defeat these waves of enemies (i was playing, she wanted to play SH but was too scared :p). if you defeat them all you get bonus stuff. anyway i died because...well they introduce a new enemy who was pretty badass.

so i hand the controller off to her "its not scary, we know whats gonna happen, just combat really". so she decides to give this a shot. in one try....using only one medkit. havent seen something so badass in forever. at one point shes fighting a heavier enemy, a brawler and her weapon breaks, and she fuckin just goes to town on this guy with her fists. beats the crap out of him and curb stomps him as a finisher. the last wave comes (that finished me) and she just whips the pistol out and puts them down in like 2 seconds. (our reward was more pistol ammo than she spent)

leans over, gives me a kiss and gives this face ^_^. shit dudes i think im in love...

damn fellas, if you havent played silent hill downpour you should. the game is one of the best silent hills ive ever played (played 2, 3 and homecoming). i think me and my gf are like halfway through now, and damn the story is so fucked up!

we get to this bank, and i stroll on through trying to defeat these waves of enemies (i was playing, she wanted to play SH but was too scared :p). if you defeat them all you get bonus stuff. anyway i died because...well they introduce a new enemy who was pretty badass.

so i hand the controller off to her "its not scary, we know whats gonna happen, just combat really". so she decides to give this a shot. in one try....using only one medkit. havent seen something so badass in forever. at one point shes fighting a heavier enemy, a brawler and her weapon breaks, and she fuckin just goes to town on this guy with her fists. beats the crap out of him and curb stomps him as a finisher. the last wave comes (that finished me) and she just whips the pistol out and puts them down in like 2 seconds. (our reward was more pistol ammo than she spent)

leans over, gives me a kiss and gives this face ^_^. shit dudes i think im in love...

IT'S A TRAP!

:lol: words couldnt do it justice, it was completely pro.

went and ran the uber bosses last night in D3 (hardcore). were doing monster power 5 (best hardcore groups in the world can only do 6, i think one did 7) and my god, the horror. we were doing fine up until the very last one. one guy didnt accept the invite into the boss area. we were gonna leave but he insisted he didnt care.
he was our tank, and thats when everything went to hell. were all mages and archers, and were now taking massive damage. desperately trying to keep our health up. one guy didnt make it. i barely got out alive. we tried to save him, gathering health globes and stuff. when he died, me and the other survivor went into pro mode. my heart racing, time slowed down. we were in perfect sync laying down damage and slowing their advance. we barely beat the enrage timer (we literally went from 3 minute clears to almost capping the 7 minute timer)

after we both lamented the loss of hundreds of millions of gold worth of items. he kept saying things like "man...we could have done something". came down to stepping left instead of right.

<3 hardcore. should be a game mode in every rpg

far cry 3 is pretty awesome, its a little easy at times (i might just be good at sneaking). they got rid of gun jamming too, which is lame :/

So... I finally played the DmC Devil May Cry demo... It makes me want to push my fingers into my eyes.

i gotta try this asap as possible

but in all seriousness, i havent been following it. character change seems a little lame, then again dante was always kinda lame imo (DMC 3 was cocky and had terrible puns...ok i love terrible puns). hurts my heart theyre ruining it cause the old gameplay was a lot of fun (once you could chain attacks together)

Meh. He's right some of the time.

I don't really care if I agree with his opinions I jsut love the concept of reviewing old games I loved/hated in a similar mindset to that of the 5 year old me. Same goes for the Nostalgia Critic, I disagree with quite a bit of what he reviews but the reviews still crack me up.

i dont know what it is about me, but when i see a video is longer than 3 minutes, i either close it, or just pretend i watched it.

aint nobody got time fo that