The Gaming Thread

I'll be the first to admit when I was wrong: I made a poor judgement about League Of Legends based on no evidence whatsoever. It's pretty awesome actually.

That is all.

Oh boy oh boy, riding out the skill curve in DOTA 2 pays off. Some insanely intense matches to be had between high caliber players.

My date for Valentines Day
Aela4.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

got path of exile, its pretty good but i find im already losing interest. its like yeah its classic and has a decent system but i cant help feeling i played this game 10 years ago

I played Path of Exile for a bit and it looked very promising. But I've been dedicating my time to finishing Dark Souls so it had to wait.

first one was cool. second hilarious.

i love how in the first level he charges out and theres like 5 guys with plasma rifles so he doesnt actually you know.......have to do anything :p

holdin hands ftw

i went to school with a guy named holden johnson

haha so today i was privileged to play with acrimony in diablo 3 hardcore. dude sold his softcore gear for whats rumored to be 4000$ 3 months ago. switched to hardcore for fun. he was the one who figured out all the math and stuff for whirlwind barbarians. met him a couple weeks ago, he saw i had a barb and we ran a bunch. gave me a shit ton of tips on how to play more efficiently, and i helped him a bunch with the witch doctor he was trying out. was crazy how he could see flaws in my build just from the way i played. helped me out a ton.

friendly guy too haha, always fun meeting a "celebrity" i suppose :lol:

killzone looks amazing, but its such a shit series.

the first one looked great on ps2, but was boring and linear as hell.

they made a second one and i couldnt help but think why? i rented it (quick weekend shooter) and couldnt even finish. i was so bored playing the same level over and over. moving from industrial trenches to factories to the same reskinned metal backdrop fighting the same damn enemy over and over.

then they made a third one, tried the demo. well jetpacks are neat i guess, but its the SAME. DAMN. GAME.

i just dont get how these are selling :lol:. i mean fuck, that trailer LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE TRAILER FOR K2! except the graphics i suppose look like bf3 (in terms of quality i mean).