The Gaming Thread

If you didn't notice I was capturing a certain viewpoint that was highlighted by certain antagonists within the game. XD

If you didn't notice I was capturing a certain viewpoint that was highlighted by certain antagonists within the game. XD

gameplay is good too, but yeah those are pics that stood out for me too. its painted as a utopia, but then you realize its just the south.

1999 mode is awesome, i never have enough money that i can buy all the upgrades, i have to be very choosy and dying costs money too haha. hope i made the right choices, enemies are still dying i suppose :lol:

really great single player experience so far.

Yeah I'm actually glad they went with using plain old money for everything short of the fusion slots. Means as a general rule you can't just buy upgrades knowing you'll have them all soon, you have to think a LITTLE about what way you're going to take it.

Upgraded murder of crows is beastly.

LucasArts is no more and 1313 has been cancelled or at least put on hold until someone licence it.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

That's lame. Disney shuts down LucasArts (a studio responsible for some classic games), in favor of keeping their own games division open. What is the last time you played a Disney game and enjoyed it? I don't even know any besides Kingdom Hearts which was Square-Enix doing all the lifting. Idiots, there goes my hopes for a new and improved Jedi Knight game to bring me back to the excellent quality within that entire series.

Hurray for more shitty-ass Mickey mouse games

That's lame. Disney shuts down LucasArts (a studio responsible for some classic games), in favor of keeping their own games division open. What is the last time you played a Disney game and enjoyed it? I don't even know any besides Kingdom Hearts which was Square-Enix doing all the lifting. Idiots, there goes my hopes for a new and improved Jedi Knight game to bring me back to the excellent quality within that entire series.

Hurray for more shitty-ass Mickey mouse games

My last hopes of a new Jedi Knight series dying was the first reaction I had to that news as well. Sadly, the reality of the situation is all Lucas Arts has done lately has been lame as well.

EDIT : And to be fair, The Lion King, Aladin, and one of the early Mickey Mouse games on Genesis were great back in the day.