The Gaming Thread

I am sorry this isn't the Lara Croft that I grew up with. It's just a shell of its former self. Damn you Angel Of Darkness for being released. This just looks like Lara Croft under went plastic surgery I also feel there in no need for reboots, i mean this generation of gaming is coming to an end and now I am dealing with this stuff. Good thing I didn't buy the game cause I had got it from a friend after he beat it. Makes me glad I didnt waste my money...

End rant...

A shell of its former self? The original games were simplistic as could be with horrible 3d platforming and mediocre puzzles. From what I've seen the puzzles in the tombs in the new game out do any of the previous ones. And again, how did she under go plastic surgery? The only thing that it could had been was having the implants she had in in the first games taken out.

so you think she looks more "plastic" here:

tomb-raider-lara-croft-2013-540x334.jpg

than here:

tumblr_m5kine80uy1qhyqd2o1_1280.jpg

It wouldn't been so bad if it wasn't a reboot. I said it before the games that came out before they decided to hit the reboot button, did fairly well, with the reviews I looked up. I mean it is just to much change to take in all at once. Not only that the Pre-order incentives that was announced when the game got advertised was just ricockulous, due to said "Pre-order incentives" I canceled my pre-order cause I knew I wasnt going to get the DLC everyone else was getting.

My hope is that once this next gen thing starts "Pre-order incentives" go away it is also ricockulous.

I guess I don't understand how something can be a shell if its former self AND be too much to take in at once. I have no issues with people disliking things I like, but I guess the way you're approaching things it just feels as though you wanted to dislike the game, and it therefore didnt stand a chance.

Mortal Kombat. Best fighting game to come out in the last 5 years or more. 100% reboot. I can tell you why with tomb raider : good concept that had previously wallowed in mediocre game play and shit story telling.

I stopped following Mortal Kombat after Deception. I sorta lost interest in series, so I have no idea how any other games they released worked out. You have to keep in mind though I am not a person that can just embrace change in a long running series. But I also know that what's been released has been done and no amount of complaining will erase it. It's just when someone says "Change" or "Reboot" it is like backing my mind into a corner it is totally strange.

on a related note, anyone every wonder about being a plastic surgeon? i mean you would get to see what many would define as "beautiful people" in the most horrific cases. removing skin or inserting plastic parts into them. just seems like some sort of weirdo sick fantasy world :lol:.

i just dont know how i could enjoy the boobs after seeing myself slice em open and fill a sack inside.

Related in what way? Lol. Is there a plastic surgery game coming out? I bet the last boss/challenge is to make Sarah Jessica Parker beautiful