The Gaming Thread

i remember at one point i was using a scythe....because i figured necromancer-death-scythe. i think i was summoning skeletons as my main skills :lol:

the part i realized he was total shit though? when i got to diablo. my army of skeletons at my stead, my scythe raised high in the air. THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS I CRIED. and with one mighty stomp diablo killed all my skeletons and took me down to about 20% health.
needless to say it took me a couple hours :lol:

haha :D there's a unique scythe with +3 necromancer skill lvl though iirc

this is the beauty of diablo2: lod patch 1.10 and beyond: many skills that were previously useless were made good. you could actually play a skellienecro and it would be viable :)

i remember at one point i was using a scythe....because i figured necromancer-death-scythe. i think i was summoning skeletons as my main skills :lol:

the part i realized he was total shit though? when i got to diablo. my army of skeletons at my stead, my scythe raised high in the air. THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS I CRIED. and with one mighty stomp diablo killed all my skeletons and took me down to about 20% health.
needless to say it took me a couple hours :lol:

lmao. Sounds familiar. Diablo has a steep learning curve the first time you face him. All your newbie tricks(badly spent skill points) are suddenly put to the test, or completely useless.

I still dont see how I am coming off as whining I just wanted everyone's opinion about EA currently sucking.

I never said you were, I don't think anyone specifically was talking about you. I was just answering your question and refering to a chunk of teh gaming community and websites that make it voted the worst company, when clearly it is not.

But I am not whining I didn't even know this till I watched CNN and they was discussing it. My only problem with EA is Origin and Autolog. I could care less about those Sims games never got into them.

I wasn't saying that you were whining, the gaming community over the past year or so though however has been incessantly whining about little things here and there with EA, and bloating many of them way out of proportion.

I wasn't saying that you were whining, the gaming community over the past year or so though however has been incessantly whining about little things here and there with EA, and bloating many of them way out of proportion.

I think the biggest problem is people having those server issues with The Sims.

The Young Turks online news show said it better.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha yeah, i actually wont know how much time ill have. right now ive got nothing going on. next week i start work 6am-2pm. and now im looking for a chemistry job which will most likely mean moving

:lol: sounds like a plan my man.

(actually it appears most chemistry jobs are in either ontario or alberta, and i sure as hell aint movin to alberta :p, then again i could move to norway...)

:headbang: forumwide d2 LoD party.

theyve been awful long before the sims

Honestly my only issues with EA Games was Origin and Autolog for the NFS games. I thought Autolog was a joke felt like I was playing a Facebook game or something and it was awful. The Need for Speed Hot Pursuit reboot did not live up to expectations and the hype sadly. Other than that I enjoyed BF3 and other games they released. But I felt the need to bow out of the NFS franchise cause I knew that Autolog was going to be there for the long run.

In other news I am still let down about there being no more Skyrim DLC. The game was left unfinished and released unfinished.

I keep hearing that it's a great game, except from one friend who said the quick-time events came up a bit too much (I think he still liked it overall). I really need to try it eventually.

I have been playing a game called Terraria recently, most of you have probably at least heard of it. It's a pretty fun game with a very old-school feel mixed with some more modern conventions like lighting, RPG elements, destructible terrain and building. It's kind of a 2-D, action oriented Minecraft. I'm a sucker for any game than lets me blow shit up or build something, destructible environments are so much fun. They are the only reason I enjoy Red Faction games so much.