The Gaming Thread

Corpse explosion is one of the ultimate PvE skills. You shpuld save ypur imbues from Charsi for later game though, ypu only get 1 per difficulty and its a garainteed Rare (yellow) on any grade item

ya i figure normal mode is easy so why bother saving it haha.

corpse explosion is good, ive just been waiting until i get a ton of skelys until i level it up (since it only increases the radius)

i think im isolation_years on steam.

ya i figure normal mode is easy so why bother saving it haha.

corpse explosion is good, ive just been waiting until i get a ton of skelys until i level it up (since it only increases the radius)

i think im isolation_years on steam.

you shouldn't really level up the skill per se, but it's great having +skills to it so you don't have to put hard skills on it :) later on you will have so much mana that the radius won't be much of a problem

<3

I would get into DOTA but I have just been Jaded after playing Skyrim and how they stopped the DLC quite a dick move if you ask me. I just don't want it happening again. Keep in mind but that was my first TES game so if I come off bitter about it you can understand why. Strike one game breaking glitches and broken quest. Strike two making the DLC Xbox 360 first and giving into those inane DLC rights with them. Strike three no real reason they stopped the DLC just wham bam thank you mam it's been real nice knowing you also Dragonborn DLC had a shit ending

Spoiler if not played - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_V:_Skyrim_–_Dragonborn#Plot

And while I am at it dealing two cults in expansions it rather lame. We had the Harkon's cult then we had Miraak's cult. "Much Cults in Skyrim. Enough Cults. M'aiq does not want it anymore."

Also I am very miffed that they decided to bring TES Online to consoles and I hope those people stay on their own servers.

We understand that much, but I guess we just don't get the connection to DOTA. DOTA is a completely different genre of game, is free to play, doesn't have dlc (instead it is just updated constantly for free) is team and competition / skill based. In other words, none of your fears contained in your rant actually apply to DOTA, whatsoever...so don't let them hold you back. That said, there is a good chance you still won't like the game.

It's really nothing at all like WoW either. Watch this and you'll get the general idea of what kind of game it is.

Note that what he has to say about the beta no longer applies.

Last edited by a moderator: