The Gaming Thread

i started playing through all my old ps3 games. finally gonna beat all the ones i never got through.

im starting with mgs4 because i beat it in like 2008 lol. playing on hard, already fun/annoying.

rest of my list is:
grand theft auto 5
resonance of fate (awesome rpg but takes forever to get going)
last of us
asuras wrath
tales of xillia
valkria chronicles

also me and my lady friend are trying to platinum dead space 3. already beat it on impossible, almost done scavenger mode (disappointingly easy. enemies only drop materials, no ammo or medpacks, but you get so many materials its easy).
the last thing we'll have to do is hardcore. so yes its exactly what i love :lol: if you die even once the save file gets deleted. should be a good time, shes probably the best person at games ive ever met. nice thing is were also at similar points in our lives, gone through similar things. enjoying it more than any other lame relationship ive had haha.

august im goin to school to become a science/math teacher. hard to get work in NB so im hoping this works out and i can finally get some full time work. they say go to university and get a skill but its not much help when no ones got jobs for skills haha

</blog> lol

What does it say about our forum that our gaming thread has more information about our personal / love lives in it than any other?

Been playing this recently.
Banjo-kazooie-box-art.jpg

Too bad their games lack the same quality these days. As awesome as that looks it in no way represents the game it advertises. Blizzard should take some of that technical wizardry and apply it to their games instead :)

btw there is a project called mass recall, it is a perfect remake of starcraft 1 for starcraft 2.

yeah, i wanted to replay brood war but couldnt get into the old gameplay/sprites lol. all the old dialogue and music is used, the levels are the exact same, nearly done first campaign and 0 bugs. the only thing it doesnt have is the cinematics...but theres an option to forward you a link to them all when they appear :p. if anything...i cant say it....its......better.... the ai is vastly improved (remember thinking "why doesnt the enemy attack me from here too? why only the south? why do they never send air units?" well now they do, and im getting owned on normal), the levels are fleshed out and capture the area. theres also easy and hardmode difficulties :D

i gotta say, im a heavy mod detractor. i find them either A) cheating or B) cheesy or C) cheap. this is amazing,

Blizzard does it again with their cinematics :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLzhlsEFcVQ

got shivers from that. although i wish theyd just do wow 2 or warcraft 4 haha

If Blizzard were to make a movie then it would have to be based on the first diablo game! It would be so awesome with like 2 minutes of dialogue and 90+ minutes of brutal slaughter, gore and monsters! :kickass: