The Gaming Thread

Holy fakk that learning curve. I went in way over my head right off the start so I played the tutorial, but the tutorial doesn't actually explain how game mechanics work so much as gives you a super easy mode that you can't lose, even if you don't know why. Looks like I'll be breaking out the manual, old-school style. :lol:

It is definitely an intriguing game, it feels like such an old-school game that it's almost nostalgic even though I have never played it.

You mentioned Doom earlier, have you tried Brutal Doom? It's fuckin' awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah man I played it like crazy about 6 months back. I even modified it to be a bit more realistic and updated some stuff to make it a bit more like original Doom but with Brutal Doom features stacked on. That way I could keep the original weapons and new ones too. Certain parts of the gore just look bad and excessive, so I figured I would change the effects and textures to be a bit more central to their source instead of covering the room in giant static patches of blood. So it's still gory as fuck but looks awesome. :)

^That map pack in the video looks interesting though, a bit more fitting for Brutal Doom I would say.

Man, I will never get sick of Doom. :lol:

Holy fakk that learning curve. I went in way over my head right off the start so I played the tutorial, but the tutorial doesn't actually explain how game mechanics work so much as gives you a super easy mode that you can't lose, even if you don't know why. Looks like I'll be breaking out the manual, old-school style. :lol:

It is definitely an intriguing game, it feels like such an old-school game that it's almost nostalgic even though I have never played it.

hah, yeah :D i've been playing it since it was released back in 99 so i've never thought about it that way. i taught some friends the game though and they learned pretty quickly :) i remember teaming them up vs me back then and then totally crushing both of them without going back to my city for several months :lol: oh well, that's necromancy for you i guess

That feeling when you are paired with 3man russian premade on Csgo, one of them can only say "suck my dick", another one is pretty sure i am american (with that accent lol) and i suck obamas dick and the third one was either speaking zerg or had shit microphone.
I also saw a new record in reaction time. Our russian pro gamer started aiming at enemy after 2 seconds of seeing him. I did better job with gamepad.

That means im done with faceit matchmaking and going back to valves one.

Finally had the chance to play some GTA V. Im not impressed with graphics to be honest, they look messy at least on my 4:3 screen. Driving feels okay, using the weapon is super easy, you might think you are using an aimbot. But maybe because im not used to using a weapon with no fucking recoil.

1 day after the new Force Awakens trailer and now we have this :Smokin::kickass::kickass::kickass::Smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to take back what i said about graphics. Default settings vere set to 800x600 resolution, thats why it sucked. Now the graphics are okay (but just okay).
I like 2 out of 3 main characters, Michael seems to be most interesting one, Trevor is your typical crazy motherfucker. Franklin is boring.
I like heists very much, this seems to be one of the best features of this game.
Downsides - pedestrians are fucking weaklings, you cant even toy with them. Shoot them in the ankle - dead, punch them once - dead. No fun in killing whatsoever.
Also it takes too much time to lose cops' attention.

Overall this game seems pretty solid, rating it 6,5, maybe 7/10. The score might change after I complete the main storyline and play some online.

I always wanted to create my own nation that would surpass usa, russia and china using nuclear weapon so to train i picked up Civilization V aaaaand...
Worst tutorial in gaming history award goes to this game. I learned nothing.

So who's got GTA V on PC? I'm still doing the single player but the online looks like a lot of fun, let's kill innocent people together!

I was playing GTA V solo on PC but then i picked Civilization V yesterday... Already 12 hours on it, lol, so the gta online must wait patiently until im done with my nuclear campaign.

Edit
Way too many games that need to be played right now. Discovered Civ, there is fresh GTA V, soon the witcher 3 will be released (it will probably suck but since i ordered CE i will give it a chance anyway), september is MGS V + I need to improve my skills in csgo and not get fired from the job and college and record the rest of the tracks for my album.

WTB more time

hah, yeah :D i've been playing it since it was released back in 99 so i've never thought about it that way. i taught some friends the game though and they learned pretty quickly :) i remember teaming them up vs me back then and then totally crushing both of them without going back to my city for several months :lol: oh well, that's necromancy for you i guess

I played the shit out of it last weekend. I still had no fucking idea what I was doing for quite a while, kept thinking I was going to do well and got completely flattened :lol:. I THINK I have a handle on how it works now, until I come across another surprise. I had to stop so I can finish my Mass Effect playthrough but I'll be giving it another go after that.

wz94bEy.png

Insulent peasant, I merely conquered Africa, Middle East, Europe, 3/4 of Asia and raped some aztec barbarians in North America and he's making a big deal about it.
But I'll nuke him eventually anyways :3

Its sad to see how all the kids play retarded game modes these days. Everybody plays Clan Arena, fucking useless braindead gameplay. Devs ruined FFA because now most FFA-servers have "spawn with select weapon" making it pretty useless to know the map and stack, its more like CA. Almost nobody play Classic CTF, more ppl seems to play Clan Arena with retarded modded rules and proximity mines spammed allover the Place, taking away any skill. Fucking sad.