The Gaming Thread

I will never understand why people play those simulator games. Apparently the Truck one has just added a Scandinavia dlc. It's kinda hilarious that people buy that shit :lol:

Dude, Euro Truck Simulator is such a chilled out game. It's awesome to wind down after a day at work.

Goat Simulator is just the best game ever (simulator or otherwise).

<3

279557-goat1.jpg

Those polish whores from CDP want to sell CE witcher medallion separately to diminish the value of CE and gain more money but wont sell the cards, they added (after lying that they wont give additional content to neither platform) to CE XBOX.
CDP new EA.

Can anyone quickly review english voices from witcher 1 and 2? I know Geralt sounds like a mix between snake and batmanm, which sucks, but id rather deal with one badly voiced character than with terrible polish cast that was invited to voice witcher 3. Also, Tywin as Emhyr :3

Quick review for W3 after 5 hours I played:

So far story wise we have your typical RPG bullshit. Kill rats in the cellar, help some random woman here and there.
If you must buy W3 i recommend buying it on ps4. K+m is mediocre at best, and that is after you remap the controls. Jumping animations are terrible, other animations are okay.
Graphics after downgrade are really 2012, but the biggest crime is bad visibility because of the shading and colour scheme. It's hard to find anything or enjoy the view when everything is this red, orange shiny clusterfuck.
Open world? Well, if by open world you mean big distances between objectives filled with peasants working the fields, herbs you dont care about or wild dogs not worth any exp. I didnt like SKyrim, but they did open world correct. Yes, Witcher 3 open world seems real. But real world is boring, I want world to be filled with content, not fucking herbs.
Dialogues are great and are played well with few exceptions (Yennefer in polish, ugh, shes like 9/10 until she opens her mouth, then its 2/10. Her english voice is 1000x better.) In english the writing is also good, but english lacks this atmospheric tone that polish mixed with old and redneck polish has. But you should enjoy it.

So, overall I DO enjoy the game, but only because im still giving it a chance. So far its 5, maybe 6/10, story may add some points in the future. My biggest complains is controls and empty open world. Graphics are issue during the day. Irony, during the night you can see much better.

I still don't like any Witcher games. I wish a diehard fan would transfer some of that fanboy energy over because I need a new awesome series to enjoy without wanting to rip my own face off.