The Gaming Thread

Dying Light and Dead Island is not even horror game for me :(

I couldnt take more of Shadow of Mordor, sure, it was funny to kills some orc for few hours, then it got boring, and again, no story.

MGS V is fantastic if you didnt play other games / dont care for the story. If you care, well, you can play it, but it hurts knowing the game could be so much better.

Cant even think of recommending any game right now. I guess if you didnt play Hitman Absolution give it a try instead of MGS V. Dont know why people hated it, it seemed ok for me.

Or wait few years for me to finish my survival horror game lawl. Not planning to add guns dou (maybe some handgun with very limited ammo for endgame)

So, last episode of Life is Strange is coming on 20th October and if Fallout 4 wont be a damn masterpiece (and I doubt it will be, i hope im wrong) LiS will be a best game of 2015 for me.
Witcher 3 was major dissapointment, MGS V slight dissapointment and Life is Strange was a pleasant surprise that I can really enjoy games like that. I hope they wont fuck up the ending.

So my Steam Profile is finally ready :3

Cvw5d0k.png

Finished SOMA, the game made by creators of Amnesia and Penumbra. At first I didnt want to play it, it being scifi and Amnesia sucking major dick.

But I heard review that its more like Penumbra than Amnesia. That was enough for me because i absolutely adore Penumbra.

Well. It's better than Amnesia, that's for sure, but it's not Penumbra and its much worse than it. Besides, riddles are so easy its insulting and as a horror game fails to scare, but might make you think about the future or humanity and technological development.
Overall, not a bad horror game, not a good horror game. Definitely better than the last hyped by internet abominations like outlast, deadspace, amnesia or alien isolation. Maybe survival horror can actually live again.
My hope is in guys like creators of mod for HL2 - Underhell. Hope there is more of them.

Finished last episode of Life is Strange.
Since im not having high expectations for Fallout 4 I feel safe to say that this is a game of the year for me. Beautiful story, beautiful visuals and even though i was kinda expecting what would be my final choice I still enjoyed the shit out of this game and may even replay it if i forget about it enough. The last episode went full Silent Hill and thats only boosting the final score for me.

Big Boss approves
VMYnyxK.gif

Im giving the game 9 doges out of 10.

@edit
Lol i just looked up the opinions about the ending and most people are complaining. That only proves that most people played this game for some love story and wanted a goddamn happy ending. Hollywood ruined everything, but at least I can be hipster and say I enjoyed the ending. Unlike mgs v lel.

That game looks pretty awesome. I miss good space sims, I used to adore the older space dog fighting games like Freespace.

Which reminds me, I really need to try out Elite Dangerous sometime soon.

Im so glad i pirated Fallout 4.
This game is just insulting for anyone anove the age of 13.
What is this graphics
What is this dialogue
What is this lack of skills
I can already see the story will suck

I played for only 1 hour and I already am done. What a fucking waste.
'Dem dialogues, jesus christ, this is supposed to be rpg? Give me a fucking break shittesda.

SKYRIM RUINED FUCKING EVERYTHING, EVERYONE WANTS TO CREATE OPEN WORLD GAMES AND THIS IS ALL DISASTER, WITCHER 3 SUCKS, MGS V SUCKS, DRAGON AGE 3 SUCKS, FALLOUT 4 SUCKS AND FINALLY SKYRIM FUCKING SUCKS

FUCK6

oH, and btw, if you want to use keyboard + mouse, then fuck you, you cant unless you are immune to getting cancer. Axis x and y have different sensitibilities.

Also the fov will make you puke.

Character creation sculpting is retarded