The Gaming Thread

Im so glad i pirated Fallout 4.
This game is just insulting for anyone anove the age of 13.
What is this graphics
What is this dialogue
What is this lack of skills
I can already see the story will suck

I played for only 1 hour and I already am done. What a fucking waste.
'Dem dialogues, jesus christ, this is supposed to be rpg? Give me a fucking break shittesda.

SKYRIM RUINED FUCKING EVERYTHING, EVERYONE WANTS TO CREATE OPEN WORLD GAMES AND THIS IS ALL DISASTER, WITCHER 3 SUCKS, MGS V SUCKS, DRAGON AGE 3 SUCKS, FALLOUT 4 SUCKS AND FINALLY SKYRIM FUCKING SUCKS

FUCK6

This is how I felt after I relented and bought Fallout 3 and had the same reaction :lol:

You do tend to hate everything though. But I'm going to just entertain the thought and say that if the general reception is like this, then the following shitstorm is going to be hilarious to watch :)

This is how I felt after I relented and bought Fallout 3 and had the same reaction :lol:

You do tend to hate everything though. But I'm going to just entertain the thought and say that if the general reception is like this, then the following shitstorm is going to be hilarious to watch :)

I dont hate eveyrthing, I played a lot of games this year that didnt suck. None of it was open world though, it doesnt work, open world = no story, compaired with greedy and retarded developers we are seeing disasters.

MGS V was really close to being a succesful game for me. It just lacked story, the mechanics were great, the controls were great and Konami is not very familiar with pc gaming. and yet they delivered amazing controls. Bethesda from the other hand cant fucking fix the bugs they introduced in skyrim, they just ctrl v it to the rest of the games, this is unnaceptable.

@edit

TOP KEK 5 SCORE ON METACRITIC

So what did everyone think about the Legion cinematic? Personally, I thought it was awesome as piss. I mean, Sylvanas? Sexy Varian? Fucking hell! :kickass:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYNCCu0y-Is"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYNCCu0y-Is[/ame]

havent had much time with fallout 4 yet

my guess is aex hates it. my guess of his reason is its:
-a sequel
-not the exact same as fallout nv or 3
-a AAA game
-something else tiny and polish

- I dont mind sequels
- Its not the same, and it shouldnt, it should be improved and now its the other way around
- I want more from AAA games than from indie games
- Tiny? I spent 1 fucking hour in game files, console and nvidia control panel just to set FOV that wont make me puke and remove mouse accelarion and minimise mouse lag. The controls still fucking suck, but at least I can now aim at something, still gonna spend more time to get rid of mouse lag entirely.

And its just the tip of the iceberg. I wouldnt give this game to my worst enemies.
I also love how i can perfectly use any gun with removal of skills and puncture deathclaw with 800 minigun bullets just because enemies instead of being agile, smart or whatever are just bullet sponges to make them hard.
Bethesda cant get their shit right. Either dragons being 1 hit by giants or deathclaws taking more bullets than they weight.

So don't play it. Saves everyone the time of reading how yet another thing is total shit just like every good game ever, except apparently Life is Strange. If you don't like the style of Bethesda games stop playing every single one.

Better yet, make a game yourself and show the world your perfect sensibilities. Clearly you have vast amounts of ideas to make the greatest game of all time, since everyone else keeps getting it wrong. :)

I have not played Fallout 4 yet. I am waiting for a few weeks so the more obvious bugs can be toned down a bit. I have heard it is very similar to FO3 so I am not in a huge rush. I played FO3 and New Vegas not long ago so I can hold off on exploring the wasteland for a while.

just like every good game ever,

No, because fags like you here ruins gaming and ruins my fun. Stop supporting those fucks or I will destroy all of you

And of course I would make better game. Just give me the funds and I will rape those AAA titles. Even my fart and vomit would code better games and my turd come up with better story.

:lol:. Well better get farting and vomiting into some hard drives then, we will wait for this perfect game to descend from the clouds and take us into gaming rapture.

I will be sure to release the game for free for real gamers and 100 USD for filthy casuals, I will make sure to also fill 2nd version of the game with DLC neccessary to finish the game, I will be fucking rich.

From the good news, Legacy of Void is solid :) I thought I wouldnt like it because i never enjoyed playing as Protoss but I enjoyed every moment of it.
And those cutscenes <3
And I still want FPS game in SC universe.

Lel, even plebs seem to know this game blows

fDavgGv.png