The Gaming Thread

Call of Duty 3 is free this weekend on Steam. Started downloading it 2 hours ago and I still have 20 GB left... Games are getting way too big for my poor internet connection :(
huehueheuhehhue...

5096361046.png

Literally less than 5 minutes to download.

This is my result by the way. And keep in mind that I even live in fucking western European country in one of the absolute richest parts of the country (not that I'm rich myself) but so seriously this is actually pissing me off!! I think I'm gonna move to Singapore now

5119344987.png

LMAO I HAVE BETTER INTERNET THAN YOU

POOLAND > DENMARK CONFIRMED ON STREAM

12 MB DL and 2,5 UP here and im living currently in small city with shit infrastructure.

This is my result by the way. And keep in mind that I even live in fucking western European country in one of the absolute richest parts of the country (not that I'm rich myself) but so seriously this is actually pissing me off!! I think I'm gonna move to Singapore now

5119344987.png
Want to know something else? My connection is actually 2gbps down, but my PCs ethernet adapter is regular 1gbps adapter. I can get this result on 2 PCs in parallel. :D

The slowest connection available in the country today is 300mbps, for about 18 Euro a month.

So Aexalevn did you get to try Divinity Original Sin yet? I know you are super picky with your games, would like to hear your thoughts on it.

On another note... Dark Souls 3 is coming soon... FUCK YEAH!!

Last edited:
Could only play it for 3 hours so far.

I wont judge yet, because I havent been in enough combat situations, but there is REALLY few Action Points you can use and im not used to not having enough to even attack sometimes. I mean, I walked 2 steps and I dont have now enough to use my sword?

Yeah I felt the same way, I'm only about 15 hours in at this point. I've found at least for melee characters is to let the enemies come to you while you keep movement minimal to save up AP and let the ranged characters pick at them on their way to you.

Do you have a 4 person party yet? That helps a lot.

Yea, just had my first combat with 4 man team.

I did what you said, stood with my melees and allowed some chick to shoot with her crossbow. But there was an undead mage, so my melees just got raped with spells so i had to close the distance while getting fireballed in the face. Thank god for stunning spells.

Would much more prefare if you could attack with your weapon once a turn without AP or for 1 ap, not 5, it's ridiculous.

When you have one of those annoying ass mages I always use teleportation to bring him right next to your melee characters. That helps get rid of them first.

Is 4 party members the limit? Will I be able to make my party bigger? So far almost every new team member I can recrute shares the same skills as my characters, so I could really use 5 members :(

You can recruit as many people as you want, but you can only have 4 in your party at one time. You'll unlock it soon, but there is a place that all your recruited members will go and wait if you want to switch up your party.

Well, in that case thats not very nice. So basicaly i can have only 2 extra characters since 2 i created. 6 would be ideal but oh well. If I had the patience i would create my characters from scratch.

ive been playing divinity with the gf. she made a character and so did i. we each control 2 characters. it adds a nice layer of strategy that im enjoying.

poe expansion on friday :D

been playing grim dawn and the witcher 3 lately too

Reactions: griev0r