The Gaming Thread

Yesterday's match Navi vs LG was really good, thats true :)

Today is final of IEM, LG vs Fnatic, if LG doesnt dissapoint this should be amazing match. If anyone can knock down fnatic on this tournament, its them.

I'm starting to finally enjoy Divinity after I got some CC spells. Im still terribly unlucky, missing half hits with 85 % chance to hit, but its just me.

Now im fighting bugged boss, some big ass robot that I cant disable with his controller even though im doing the right combination. Kinda pisses me off since i already wasted on it around an hour.

I used to think watching sports instead of actually playing them yourself was retarded. Watching people play videogames?? That's a whole new level of "why the fuck would you do that???"

Go play the god damn game.

:)

Yeah I used to feel that way too! But then I saw a few gif's and shorter videos. There really is a massive difference in skill level. They are so far beyond what I myself can do that it's awe inspiring to watch them play. I'm not going to watch any of those loud, obnoxious streamers, but I can still play it myself while enjoying professional tournaments :)

Reactions: Aexalven
Well, I am playing the fucking game and I watch people playing way better than me, so i can see what i can never achieve.

I dont watch any game / sport im not playing, because why would I? Okay, I admit to watching some olimpics or european / world championship in football, because, hell, its once every 4 years so why not, I like the atmosphere + gambling.

INB4 another overhyped, boring crap like most of 2015/2016 releases :(

I guess I finished first chapter of Divinity Original Sin and im sad to say that the game got easy. First 6 levels i was almost always having some casualties after a fight, i hoarded ressurection scrolls, but since like level 7-8 do 12 I maybe used it 3 times total.
Still keep missing 90 % hit chance hits, but game's enjoyable anyway

So apparently new Hitman is a drm filled disaster.

I fucking new it they will ruin the game. I really enjoyed absolution, but while i was seeing the process of development of the new game i was almost sure they will screw this up. And they did.
RIP yet another game in 2015-2016. What a terrible year for gaming.

I am betting every one of them will be shitty. Blizzard may have enough cinematic experience to create a nice looking movie but I don't expect it to be anything more than that.

They wasted their money on Warcraft without dwarves, they shouldve went with Starcraft all the way. I would just go to the cinema to masturbate to zergs.

Havent heard anything but rumours about Half Life though. It would be pretty generic action movie and Freeman wouldnt be mute probably.

Also heard rumours about MGS adaptation but i cant see it succeeding either, 1/4 of the game has more dialogues and cutscenes / story than you can fit in a movie.
I could understand series, that could be pretty epic if done right. Then again there would be probably some faggot casted as snakes and my penis would be sad