The Gaming Thread

No but I'm extremely interested to try it, especially since I played the original just a few months ago. I saw Jonas has been playing it but I forgot to ask for his verdict.

I have many games queued and not enough time, but eventually I want to get to it. Not a fan of camera placemnt though

cUwqI1Y.png

Yakuza 0 finished, okay fighting, solid music, solid plot, excellent characters, top tier voice acting.
Would go straight to Yakuza Kiwami (1) but heard they kinda ruined my fav character by turning him batshit crazy, so I'm gonna take a break to not be too salty

Apex is suprisingly fun if you play with premade team. Characters are inbalanced though and the kill system sucks

http://prntscr.com/mm25vw

I did more dmg but have 7 times less kills because some scrub was just kill stealing everything.

Downside is most characters are black and lgbtq and the only white characters is narco chick and rasping pedophile who is the worst character in game because he literally obstructs view for his allies with his abilities.

What the actual fuck. To anyone wondering:
latest

The text says: "those who've played Fallout 2 don't laugh in (at?) Lodz"

"Those who've played fallout 2 won't have a good time in Lodz" would make more sense.

I mean this city would actually be better of with getting nuked so we can rebuild it again. For now half of it is literal trash and 2-3 major streets are filled with thugs resembling supermutants when it comes to intelligence and body mass. And smog situation is China bad, so dont enter without radiation EQ and gas masks.

There's an expression that's pretty much word for word: those who've served in the army don't laugh in circus. That's the Russian variation because military service here is a joke :)

A is for 'atom', that's the site that always gets nuked in training. Then you drop AWP for the comrade nearest to you and rush B.

My gaming wishes very often come true.

In 2012 I wished that Teemo from League of Legends would be able to throw his cancerous mushrooms to annoy enemies even more.
"Youre retarded lifemocker, this will never happen"
In 2017 Teemo started to throw mushrooms.

I enjoyed Persona 5 as fuck, people said "play other persona games and wait for persona 6". I was like "Nah, i dont give a fuck about other personas, I want Persona 5 2"
"Youre retarded lifemocker, this will never happen"

Atlus:

More of best waifu and amazing jazz. Thank you ching chongs.

Now I also said I want to see Nier Automata 2. They said im retarded and will never happen.
Time will tell.

Nier Automata is a good game

Much action

Big mechs

Many upskirts

2b is the android waifu I never knew I needed