The great and all powerful religion thread!

It's not believing in nothing, it's not believing in a specific something.

I am still curious to hear your answer.

I meant to imply nothing as in no God.

I haven't given that question much thought. That's probably based on feeling I have found truth regarding spiritual matters which precludes the existence of any other supreme being (other than the "Trinity"). Now that's not to say there aren't other created spiritual beings, but I think Zeus would not take kindly to being called an angel.

Why is Zeus an idol and not a God?

Same thing, the bible says so, and I believe the bible is the word of God

How do you know?

Because I saw online that the bible says "all stars are the same" and that "there's a river system on Earth". At that moment I realized that all this time, me denying God, it was all a huge and horrible mistake that I am glad that I overcame. Back then, greeks didn't know that all stars are different and that there's a river system that creates clouds that turns into rain blah blah blah. When I pray, almost always my prayers are answered, it's God's way of telling me that "he is there".

I meant to imply nothing as in no God.
I know, but I don't like how people phrase that. It is an ambiguous and could imply the tired old "empty life" stereotype.

I haven't given that question much thought. That's probably based on feeling I have found truth regarding spiritual matters which precludes the existence of any other supreme being (other than the "Trinity"). Now that's not to say there aren't other created spiritual beings, but I think Zeus would not take kindly to being called an angel.
What I am trying to press home is that you have reasons for not believing in Zeus. What are those reasons and why do they not apply to God?

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to that. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Same thing, the bible says so, and I believe the bible is the word of God

Because I saw online that the bible says "all stars are the same" and that "there's a river system on Earth". At that moment I realized that all this time, me denying God, it was all a huge and horrible mistake that I am glad that I overcame. Back then, greeks didn't know that all stars are different and that there's a river system that creates clouds that turns into rain blah blah blah. When I pray, almost always my prayers are answered, it's God's way of telling me that "he is there".

shutupbigpq5.jpg