The great and all powerful religion thread!

I'm surprised nobody contradicted what I said yet. I must have just came up with the ultimate and invisable christian arguement just right now! This is just too cool for words omg.
Except your argument for God's existence was based on the Bible, and your argument for the veracity of the bible is based on God' existence. That is circular logic and therefore wrong.

No, cookiecutter's just sleeping right now.
I awaken!

I'm surprised nobody contradicted what I said yet. I must have just came up with the ultimate and invisable christian arguement just right now! This is just too cool for words omg.

::smacks forehead in disbelief and shame::

Circular logic doesn't ever prove anything. It requires proof of the thing you are attempting to prove, the proof for which is derived from an unprovable object or entity.

so they have been running commercials quoting scripture out here. i asked if that was legal, they said yes. they continued to say they will run any commercial, if they prevent a person from running a commercial based on religious views, then its illegal.

so i'm making my own tv commercial! i use bible scripture to show that the bible condones objectifying women, slavery, and murder and then i ask how the bible can be the ultimate moral authority if it condones such actions. i then offer the idea to "choose against christianity".

i wonder if i need a legal letter from a band to use their song for background music.
~gR~

so they have been running commercials quoting scripture out here. i asked if that was legal, they said yes. they continued to say they will run any commercial, if they prevent a person from running a commercial based on religious views, then its illegal.

so i'm making my own tv commercial! i use bible scripture to show that the bible condones objectifying women, slavery, and murder and then i ask how the bible can be the ultimate moral authority if it condones such actions. i then offer the idea to "choose against christianity".

i wonder if i need a legal letter from a band to use their song for background music.
~gR~

I suggest "I hate christians" by Nunslaughter