The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

Even my life is like a fucking video game.

Went for a run. Forgot to charge battery, went down just when I was in some shithole. Remember that few months ago there was a road that I could use. Run there. Nope, fucking demolished and fences everywhere. Go back. Be too fucking lazy to go back to the main streets so run further into the unknown but in general direction of my destination.

Nothing, fences everywhere. But oh wait! A huge ass field and I can see lights at the end of it. Let's go!

First 300~~ meters fine, easy peasy. Next 200 meters tall grass. Managable. Next 300 meters a fucking swamp, my shoes were useless.
I am getting closer so no going back now.
Fuck.
Area covered with shitty plant that burns and stings when you touch it (too fucking lazy to google its english name so ill call it doucheplant). Strerch my socks as far up my calves as I can and run through the doucheplant. Some minor burns but fuck it, got used to it my whole life.
So close. I can see the street.
Final fucking boss.
A "river". Small. With shit in it. There is a chance that I could jump over it, but the ground is soaked, could collapse and I would dive into shit. Spend 10 next minutes looking for branches to create a makeshift bridge. Done it. Pray to gods that it dont break. It didnt.

Mission completed, now only to reach home with my now soaked feet and burning calves.
Sports, not even once.

So you forced me to google. "stinging nettle". This fucker haunted me my whole life. Fall off the bike? Right in those bastards. In the mountains, slip on the rock? Yea, better land on the only patch of them in area.

Men used to be efficeint. No need to hunt when the stuff is on the shelves in the nearest shop.

Men used to kill for fun though now they get punished for doing what were they mede for.

Poorland turning into complete Best Korea mode soon.

Few days ago police protected a march of neonazis.
Yesterday was a countermarch against all the bullshit, media controlled by gov published material mocking the march impying the streets were almost empty
18222467_1967615753457542_3682868173014451079_n.jpg

Gov rallying their supporters to change constitution bribing them with promises of wealth and power

LMAO, polacks are the lowest possible lifeform in europe. Hell, even lower than kebabs.

No, you are becoming me. Fueled with anger that cannot be contained even in sleep.

I need more minions.

I fucked up. Again.

So today I decided to do a killer run for me. 5km, but doing better than the best I can do. I had a theory that brain rules over body (well, duh, but in a poetic way).

So I ran over 1 minute faster per 1km than I usually do. First km was fine, i sometimes did this already but was pretty tired after that. But I had 4 more to go.
Second I could manage. Then was the time when I probably fucked up majorly.
My body was giving me signals "stop dude, at least slow down". Nope, fuck you body, you complain? Let's go faster then. Endomongo saying I go 1,12 min faster than usual. 3km done. My stomach became rock hard, to relieve the pain I had to run for a while like a fag from anime with my hand flailing behing the body. Going even faster.
Last km, everything aches, i feel like everything is more red. Last 2 minutes is almost sprint.
Done. 7 minutes faster in total than usual. Going back home was painful, had to walk like a robot.

But wait, there is more. Now my body is taking revenge. I am thirsty as fuck. I already drank like 3 liters but im still thirsty. I just actually puked because I couldnt drink anymore and then I drank more. Still thirsty, but even as I type on the keyboard i can feel the water inside me. Wanna pass out.

So yeah, brain can ignore the body and push it over its limits. Pretty useful in dire situations, but the price to pay later is fucking huge. Afraid of tomorrow.

Okay dudes, at this point im being fucking mocked by gods.

Casually browse youtube, see stupid video name, click on it

Laugh "Wow, why would you post such shit on internet".
Watch anyway.

Fall in love.

I'm done

Come to think of it, fuck this bitch.

I am opening my heart to her, telling about my terrible RNG in Hearthstone and she's smiling or laughing. Wow, thanks.

And that passive-aggressive lip bite. Okay bitch, I know you're bored and hungry, but just say it, no need to cannibalise yourself holy shit. Trying to make me guilty, goddamnit.

Damn females

John Cygan, voice of Solidus Snake passed away. Fuck, one of my fav performences in video game, such pride and power in voice, perfectly fitting the character.

Rest in peace, you were the best clone of Big Boss.