• Sepultura

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Emperor

Votes: 14 11.0%
  • Opeth

Votes: 16 12.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to go to his house. I've been told that he answers the door with a gun because crazy people try to visit him.

Are you implying some form of sexual innuendo? Because if so I would be most obliged.

I'd be wary of accepting my interpretations of such things. You may find yourself in some precarious positions if you know what I mean.

Dodens Grav said:
COME TO THE SABBATH (SABBATH (SABBATH (SABBATH)))

I wondered, at first, if that was a Black Widow quote, but then I realised that it really wasn't an echo effect on Sabbath.

Then I saw it was Mercyful Fate, and I felt very silly.

I should die now.:zombie:

I'm actually surrpised Emperor has so many votes. Lord Belial 'kiss the goat(especially)' 'moonlight gate' 'unholy crusage', Sacramentum,Dissection > Emperor. Vassago Ex Lord Belial along with Anders from Sacrmantum are tremendous players especially. Necrophobic might not be pure BM but they're still a lot better than emperor also.

I recently heard Gorgoroth who are a lot better than Emperor. It seems emperor always get the attention. In The Nightside Eclipse is decent, nothing more. Emperor,Mayhem(besides De Mysteriis) are beyond overrated.

If Bathory was on a poll for shitty guitar playing Quorton would have more votes than opeth or emperor. You might want to make a new poll so Bathory will be victorious.

The Greys said:
I'm actually surrpised Emperor has so many votes. Lord Belial 'kiss the goat(especially)' 'moonlight gate' 'unholy crusage', Sacramentum,Dissection > Emperor. Vassago Ex Lord Belial along with Anders from Sacrmantum are tremendous players especially. Necrophobic might not be pure BM but they're still a lot better than emperor also.

I recently heard Gorgoroth who are a lot better than Emperor. It seems emperor always get the attention. In The Nightside Eclipse is decent, nothing more. Emperor,Mayhem(besides De Mysteriis) are beyond overrated.

That's fucking ridiculous. I'm all down for saying they're good in their own respects but Lord Belial, Immortal, Gorgoroth etc. couldn't touch the complexity/diversity Emperor had. Even their last 2 albums shit on any full length produced by them. Particularly Gorgoroth. Though I'll admit that I haven't heard everything by Lord Belial.

& I've never met anyone that actually likes Mayhem.