THE HARDERST QUESTION ABOUT METAL

God damn it, everytime I think The Greys can't get any more retarded he goes and proves me wrong.

Dude, everything you have said is so incredibly, incomprehensibly stupid that it shakes me to the very core of my being. If I ever met you in person I just might be forced to kill myself since, I can only imagine, that actually hearing what you have to say would leave me a broken shell of a man. I n regards to all the crap you just said... I don't even know where to begin.

Please, please, PLEASE be a joke. Please tell me that you're actually some guy playing a big prank and pretending to be a crazy idiot.

I accidentally copy and pasted something else erasing it.

will try and shorten this.

White culture is more respectful open minded and has a better grasp on black music history/ past than blacks do now. Despite the fact that blacks have not contributed anything in music for 30,40 years people still play guitar for example and still are influenced by blacks. As far as I know early blues and guitar playing is originated by blacks. As a guitarist I have a better grasp on black music culture than rappers regardless being a white person so atleast I can say rap music is shit. Real black musicians do not sound african or stupid. If I was ignorant I would listen to rap music and not play guitar. My other post was better, oh well. Rap music is a poison to society.

Tupac,etc... rappers are not musicians or arists.

You are such a fucking ignorant piece of shit and THE stereotype I do my damnedest to avoid being associated with for the good of the metal community as a whole.

You are such a fucking ignorant piece of shit and THE stereotype I do my damnedest to avoid being associated with for the good of the metal community as a whole.

I no longer care what you have to say anymore so ignore option for you here on out scarlet!.

The ignore feature is so hilarious, who cares enough about what someone says on the internet to have to ignore them? And honestly, you let them win by ignoring them.

I accidentally copy and pasted something else erasing it.

will try and shorten this.

White culture is more respectful open minded and has a better grasp on black music history/ past than blacks do now. Despite the fact that blacks have not contributed anything in music for 30,40 years people still play guitar for example and still are influenced by blacks. As far as I know early blues and guitar playing is originated by blacks. As a guitarist I have a better grasp on black music culture than rappers regardless being a white person so atleast I can say rap music is shit. Real black musicians do not sound african or stupid. If I was ignorant I would listen to rap music and not play guitar. My other post was better, oh well. Rap music is a poison to society.

Tupac,etc... rappers are not musicians or arists.

Sorry but this just set my bullshit alarm off. That is a gross over generalisation, how can you say that because some blacks rap that their entire race has forgotten about the musical roots of early 20th Century African Americans? Using the same logic you used you can make the same assertion about whites, ie whites are rappers, therefore white society has forgotten about white musical roots.

There's this band called Suffocation...

There's this guy called Ben Harper...

There's this guy called Eminem...

To quote Lisa Simpson: "You, sir, are a Baboon"

what the fuck's up with these clueless PC noobs?

Get a grip. This is a metal forum. Metal is like the anti-thesis of rap. Trying to convince forum regulars otherwise is a futile and retarded exercise

what the fuck's up with these clueless PC noobs?

Get a grip. This is a metal forum. Metal is like the anti-thesis of rap. Trying to convince forum regulars otherwise is a futile and retarded exercise

Is that directed at me?

EDIT: I'm guessing yes, so in response.

You're a dumbass. What does PCness have to do with what I said? It's all to do with reason (logic, constructing a proper argument), if you read back you'll see a post I made ridiculing rap, I was merely pointing out the utter retardness off The_Grey's argument.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything other than that what The_Greys said is a logical fallacy of the most blatant kind.