the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stormwatch said:
I was simply being a pedant since you were moaning about us not saying Dodens Gravy's name correctly.
I still win anyway :cool:

PS: You are not the first ones. There were 3 or 4 ppl before you who missed some letter or put the wrong letter in his new name.

Ok, I've checked lyrics from different sites and there "drug" everywhere...
So.... :danceboy: Neee-neee-ne-neeeeeee-neee! Ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaaaaaa-haaaa! (c) Eric Cartman

I believe you, but the fact is, "drug" is wrong in that context - it should be "dragged". So to me, your sig looks, and IS, wrong. Me being a pedant and all. :)
Your sig is more of a crime against humanity than me calling Nec-u-r-a-tool "Necratul".

Stormwatch said:
I believe you, but the fact is, "drug" is wrong in that context - it should be "dragged". So to me, your sig looks, and IS, wrong. Me being a pedant and all. :)
Your sig is more of a crime against humanity than me calling Nec-u-r-a-tool "Necratul".
Hmmm... Not really. My sig is a quote. Abba sang "Does you know?" (when it should be "Do you know?") in some of their songs. Also many writes and poets go against the "correct" grammar rules. And painters too. I compare it to musicians who play polyrythmic music - they also breake the rythm and play what they want. Its their fucking right. The right of... art probably.
My sig is a quote, again. So it is correct, as it was created like that from the very start.

~Neurotica said:
Hmmm... Not really. My sig is a quote. Abba sang "Does you know?" (when it should be "Do you know?") in some of their songs. Also many writes and poets go against the "correct" grammar rules. And painters too. I compare it to musicians who play polyrythmic music - they also breake the rythm and play what they want. Its their fucking right. The right of... art probably.
My sig is a quote, again. So it is correct, as it was created like that from the very start.

Well, you say all that and I say: "It's writeRs, and break has no E at the end".
And how do painters go against the "'correct' grammar rules"?
That don't make a lick o' sense I tells ya!

Stormwatch said:
Well, you say all that and I say: "It's writeRs, and break has no E at the end".
And how do painters go against the "'correct' grammar rules"?
That don't make a lick o' sense I tells ya!
1. About the "writers" - that wasnt a grammar mistake. That was wrong spell.
2. About the "breake" - my bad. But english is not my native language so dont make me quote Eric Cartman again :)
3. Speaking about painters - I've put them in another sentence. Apart of writers and poets. I havent said "...many writes and poets and painters go against....". I meant that painters break the rules not of grammar, but of common sense, logic of everything. Look at Dalis works. Look at Da Vinci works.

I've being pedantical about you spelled Necuratul's name wrong, not coz you've spelled it wrong, but coz I was sure you didnt even know what it was in fact, but its here on the forum where you see that name everyday and you cant even read it correctly before you type it. I've just noticed it after a few posts by you and ender with that mistake.
And you I've just being pedantical about things, that have some other story.

I HATE those stupid grungy sigs. Like this one.

angelsdontkill.png

You try to learn a few extra techniques for photoshop and look up "photoshop tutorial", and you get a shmillion fucking idiots telling you how to make the hippest grunge sig. Fuck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.