band that reform who wern't that good in the first place
bands that have three guitarests
any christian metal

terryt said:
I hate 80's metal Poseur
fake punk bands agreed
bands that imitate other bands poseur
people who just like one band and won't listen to others poseur
$20+ ticket prices for 30min shows agreed. unless it's a good bad, in which case you're a poseur
pousers
album covers depicting naked women being tortured or raped by something demonic Fucking dumb-ass feminist poseur.
band that reform who wern't that good in the first place Well, duh
bands that have three guitarests Two words. Iron Maiden. Poseur.
any christian metal Dumb-bitchery on an olympic scale.

This post review brought to you in conjunction with the letter C.

Ufff... I feel like adding all you cunts to ignore list, but then I wouldn't have anything to read and to laugh at. I hate you all. (was that metal enough?)

Fuck Portugal. England may have had a horrible World Cup in terms of quality play, but at least they don't consider diving a fucking SKILL.

Soccer is generally the most respectable physical sport in, you know, the fucking world. The teams usually show respect for each other, like when a player is injured and they knock the ball out of bounds, whereupon return to play, the team that has the ball will kick it back into possession of the team that kicked the ball out.

I agree. Portugal are a bunch of arrogant whiney pricks. And not just because they kicked The Netherlands out of the tournament in that completely ridiculous match. I really was hoping some Brit would break Figo's nose and that England would win. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.