the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PanzerKunt said:
Obviously you haven't been forced to watch Italy and Italians in general play.

No, Italy is just as bad as Portugal. The only reason that they played a clean game yesterday was due to the fact that they destroyed Ukraine and didn't need that extra help.

real 80s metal like Celtic Frost, Sodom and Slayer should be respected.

and who gives a fuck if an album has a naked woman on it, ya cocksucking feminazi queen..

PanzerKunt said:
Obviously you haven't been forced to watch Italy and Italians in general play.

Being Italian i do agree that they can be pretty gay at times, but i still want them to win World Cup. As for England they need proper coaching, Fat Frank (Lampard) needs to be dropped, Ballack needs an English passport then they will be fine.

ohiogrinder said:
real 80s metal like Celtic Frost, Sodom and Slayer should be respected.

and who gives a fuck if an album has a naked woman on it, ya cocksucking feminazi queen..

It's not just that she's naked. I think you can figure it out easily enough what else is wrong with the picture--- Or do you need me to help you?

Necuratul said:
Fuck Portugal. England may have had a horrible World Cup in terms of quality play, but at least they don't consider diving a fucking SKILL.

Sure, Gerrard and Owen NEVER dive do they? :Smug: England are as bad as anyone else when it comes to diving, it's disgusting how some of these guys carry on - the Thierry Henry one was the worst.

I fucking hate trash day because I usually have the day off, and the trash trucks go barrelling down the alley behind my house at 7am when I'm trying to sleep. They make way too much noise

Stormwatch said:
Sure, Gerrard and Owen NEVER dive do they? :Smug: England are as bad as anyone else when it comes to diving, it's disgusting how some of these guys carry on - the Thierry Henry one was the worst.

Italy and Portugal are clearly far worse at a far more consistent level. Anyone who denies this really doesn't watch much international ball.

Necuratul said:
Italy and Portugal are clearly far worse at a far more consistent level. Anyone who denies this really doesn't watch much international ball.

Anyone calling it "international ball" clearly doesn't know what the fuck he's on about. It's called football mate! :err:
Italy and Portugal may well be worse at diving, but as the Magus Jesus said, "Let him who hath no guilt cast the first stone" or whatever shit it was he said. Point is, England have divers as well, so they can't complain when they are "out-dived" by an opposing team. ALL divers should be hammered by the use of TV evidence.

while they insist on using suhc antiquated refereeing methods in spite of the presence of superior solutions you may as well accept diving as part of the game

Stormwatch said:
I hate how it says "Favorites" at the top of my screen instead of "Favourites". Stupid American spelling Windows XP.
On my screen it says "Избранное" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.