the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohiogrinder said:
you brits can't spell for shit. flavour? shite? arse? what the flying fuck?!

You seem to be missing something there. "Shite" is actually pronounced like shight, ryhmes with flight. So the "e" is there to differentiate between "shit" which ryhmes with tit.
"Arse" also is not pronouned ass, it is pronounced so it ryhmes with farce. Hence the "r".

So, in those cases the spelling has a clear and valid reason.

The extra u in flavour I will concede though. :loco:

port-washington.jpg

This guy says we can pronounce however the hell we want!

Those darn americans are taking over the planet.... In Holland they now talk with an american accent and say "have a nice day".........they also say somink really silly like "do you speak american".........lol.....the thing is noOne speaks american, its all english, init. but to be fair to the yanks they still say they speak english. But myOmy what is this cotton picking world coming to, when a holland person says I speak american. No wonder the French are getting pissed.

:headbang:
www.Agankast.com

Stormwatch said:
Anyone calling it "international ball" clearly doesn't know what the fuck he's on about. It's called football mate! :err:
Italy and Portugal may well be worse at diving, but as the Magus Jesus said, "Let him who hath no guilt cast the first stone" or whatever shit it was he said. Point is, England have divers as well, so they can't complain when they are "out-dived" by an opposing team. ALL divers should be hammered by the use of TV evidence.

Shut your fat deep fried gob, you fucking haggis-jockey. The only player in the England squad to have deliberatly dived during the world cup was Joe Cole, and then, I suspect as he is influenced heavily by the latin style of play.

Christiano Ronaldo is a fucking disgrace, and if I ever see his stupid sulky dirty bastard Portugese face within distance of my arm, I'm going to give that cunt some free knuckle powered dentistry.

That beng said, with such a talented squad (easily the best in recent memory), S G Erikson should be hung upside down by his testicles. What a completely clueless cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.