the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carcassian said:
Shut your fat deep fried gob, you fucking haggis-jockey. The only player in the England squad to have deliberatly dived during the world cup was Joe Cole, and then, I suspect as he is influenced heavily by the latin style of play.

Christiano Ronaldo is a fucking disgrace, and if I ever see his stupid sulky dirty bastard Portugese face within distance of my arm, I'm going to give that cunt some free knuckle powered dentistry.

That beng said, with such a talented squad (easily the best in recent memory), S G Erikson should be hung upside down by his testicles. What a completely clueless cunt.

I don't have a fat gob, I'm svelte. I don't even have a deep fat frier. I've NEVER in my life eaten haggis.
I AM however greatly amused at England's capitulation yesterday. :p

You can call it many things, but a capitulation is was not.

Capitulation would be the hallmark of the Scottish national football team.

Carcassian said:
You can call it many things, but a capitulation is was not.

Capitulation would be the hallmark of the Scottish national football team.

Nah, we're just shite.
As for the comment about taking "your" money, yes okay. Thanks for giving me "your" money I appreciate it. :rolleyes:

cookiecutter said:
port-washington.jpg

This guy says we can pronounce however the hell we want!

"Washington, Washington...six foot eight, weighs a fucking ton. He had a pocket full of horses, fucked the shit out of bears, threw a knife into heaven, and could kill with a stare. He made love like an eagle falling out of the sky..."

Hanger 18 said:
Yanks always have to change stuff to make it their own. Its the English language, if you dont like it learn something else, like Arabic.

except that Arabic is often considered one of the most difficult languages to speak :erk:

Status
Not open for further replies.