the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susperia said:
Me too, I'm sorry you have to go through that shit. People are jerks.
I don't know, maybe its just me, as I take it too serious. But I know I would never do like that, or I would try to avoid it at least. Oh well...
Thank you, Sus.

Hahahaha, are you people actually disappointed when people let you down? That's so cute! Better get used to it, though! They either disappoint you, leave you, or die on you. It's just the way it works...

I'm sorry. I was sure I remembered that it was him who started whining when you posted some pic of yourself or something, and you said something along the lines of him throwing a hissyfit, again... Oh well...

And to Neurotica. It's always good to try and rise above the masses every now and then, but after awhile, you get jaded. It's a bit too idealistic, if you will.

Crimson Velvet said:
And to Neurotica. It's always good to try and rise above the masses every now and then, but after awhile, you get jaded. It's a bit too idealistic, if you will.
True. But I meant not ppl in general, but ppl that you trust to and count on. But as result - you cant trust to anyone, and always wait some shit from your best friend. Ah... Whatever. Fuck people. And thanks.

Your best friends you should be able to trust. And if they lie to you like that, you need to tell them upfront "if you lie to me, you're not my friend. If you want to continue being my friend, dont' ever lie to me again".

However, that can end in pain..

Necuratul said:
I rule, she can go fuck off now.

Who are you talking about? If it's me, I don't see the context of it.

God damnit I keep thinking I'm talking to Erik. I want my Dodie back.

Edit: Russian women >>>>> Hairy Italian women.

Status
Not open for further replies.