the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanger 18 said:
All slav, russian birds, have faces like blokes. Goldeneye isnt the best film for this topic, cos shes hot. But when I was waltzing around Kiev and St Petersburg I wasnt too pleased with the ladies.
They must have been italian tourists

Hanger 18 said:
All slav, russian birds, have faces like blokes. Goldeneye isnt the best film for this topic, cos shes hot. But when I was waltzing around Kiev and St Petersburg I wasnt too pleased with the ladies.

I'm half Russian :cry:

immo said:

:lol:

Eastern European birds are fucking hot, sometimes.

My missus is of Polish decent, and she's way hotter than a fucking Shrek like me deserves to be with.

My last sojourn to Poland was pretty much spent with us drinking, and staring like dribbling retards at the amount of quality quim on display.

immo said:

Funny, considering i'm Italian, since ive been living in England ive seen English girls to be in the middle, some hot some pure rough, whereas when i go home to stay with family etc im glad to be back because i love Italian girls. Just when i went to Ukraine and Russia I wasnt best pleased.

'I'm half Russian' - Some are fine looking....ok?

Hanger 18 said:
Funny, considering i'm Italian, since ive been living in England ive seen English girls to be in the middle, some hot some pure rough, whereas when i go home to stay with family etc im glad to be back because i love Italian girls. Just when i went to Ukraine and Russia I wasnt best pleased.

'I'm half Russian' - Some are fine looking....ok?

So you're half russian, half italian ? Or pure Italian?

Either way, way to go attacking immigration into Britain not so long ago.:rolleyes:

Carcassian said:
So you're half russian, half italian ? Or pure Italian?

Either way, way to go attacking immigration into Britain not so long ago.:rolleyes:

Pure 3/4 Italian 1/4 English.

I was talking about Arab immagration, which in turn caused terrorist acts etc. I loved England when i came here but now its just getting stupid.

Also im worried about if Italy win the World Cup what will I do? I doubt i can celebrate because ill probably be stabbed. Portsmouth is rough as hell.

Hanger 18 said:
cool, i live in Kiev :D

Status
Not open for further replies.