the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive never seen a decent definition of what grunge really is anyway, i dunno if id ever consider alice in chains grunge

to me its stuff like MELVINS, TAD, MUDHONEY etc and aic doesnt really sound like that stuff. they were more of a metal blues and grunge influenced hard rock band or something

Spectacular Views said:
ive never seen a decent definition of what grunge really is anyway, i dunno if id ever consider alice in chains grunge

to me its stuff like MELVINS, TAD, MUDHONEY etc and aic doesnt really sound like that stuff. they were more of a metal blues and grunge influenced hard rock band or something
Grunge is hard to define, but AiC is grunge, especially stuff of their self-titled album. Basically grunge is one main theme expressed in various musical styles... Nirvana was punk, Soundgarden and Alice in Chains metal (In a way) and Pearl Jam being straight up 5 piece rock. But the main theme is always present, that being depression, angst, etc.

ender7227 said:
Grunge is hard to define, but AiC is grunge, especially stuff of their self-titled album. Basically grunge is one main theme expressed in various musical styles... Nirvana was punk, Soundgarden and Alice in Chains metal (In a way) and Pearl Jam being straight up 5 piece rock. But the main theme is always present, that being depression, angst, etc.

is being from seattle one of the themes

unknown said:
this is actually something I plan on doing as well. Or if I do stay in the United States, I'm gonna live in the middle of fuck nowhere.

Me too.

I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with my stereo and guitar. that's all

See I'd rather make a name for myself through my work and have people buy my paintings and love them and be prosperous and such... Though when I was 18 I wanted to go live on a mountain by myself. A lot changes in such a short period of time.

If I could I would start an army against industrialization and use cannons to knock over construction sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.