the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eurgh, it leaves a nasty taste in my mouth, but I too am rooting for France now. As Carcassian says, what alternative is there?

Italy are a bunch of greasy diving ponces, Portugal are little better (plus they knocked out our admittedly atrocious squad), so I guess it's the garlic munching surrender monkeys for the Cup.

What a wash out.

Décadent said:
Fuck off. That was pot luck and you know it. We'd have kicked your arse in extra time.

lol

It was a great moment when those terrible, cocky Aussies were sent back home, it was bad enough just to see them get out of the groupstage.

Go Italy, go France.

Hammer of Might said:
Eurgh, it leaves a nasty taste in my mouth, but I too am rooting for France now. As Carcassian says, what alternative is there?

Italy are a bunch of greasy diving ponces, Portugal are little better (plus they knocked out our admittedly atrocious squad), so I guess it's the garlic munching surrender monkeys for the Cup.

What a wash out.

Did you even watch Italy's recent games? Portugal have been infinitely worse with the diving and cheating. Typical generalised bullshit from a typical English idiot.

Int said:
Did you even watch Italy's recent games? Portugal have been infinitely worse with the diving and cheating. Typical generalised bullshit from a typical English idiot.

Totally agreed, Italy v Germany was the best game for non-diving in this whole competition. When a man went down they didnt riggle on the floor. The germans did more than the Italians, but it wasnt anything bad.

Hanger 18 said:
Totally agreed, Italy v Germany was the best game for non-diving in this whole competition. When a man went down they didnt riggle on the floor. The germans did more than the Italians, but it wasnt anything bad.

That game was goddamn intense! I loved it. Only caught the second half, but the Italians towered over the Germans defensively - shut them down and didn't give them much of a chance to get anything at all going. Call them cheaters, fucking losers, blah blah blah, etc. but they flat out dominated this game.

Carcassian said:
The only grunge band that didn't fucking suck major ass was Soundgarden, and then only for half of one album.

hey now, the Melvins are pretty awesome.

Hanger 18 said:

Are you kidding me? I forget who it was but one Italy player fell on the german guy, stood straight up on his knees, watched the ball as it went down the field and collapsed. Italy are a bunch of whinning panzies. Spain is pretty bad for diving too....

BurningWitch said:
Are you kidding me? I forget who it was but one Italy player fell on the german guy, stood straight up on his knees, watched the ball as it went down the field and collapsed. Italy are a bunch of whinning panzies. Spain is pretty bad for diving too....

One thing! you're an idiot. I also remember Grosso getting kneed in the side of the head, he gave it a little rub then got back up.

Ballack did some good diving but the ref was pure class, by letting the game flow and being strict it prevented diving because players realised if they dive they wont get a free kick or have the other player booked.

And Burning Witch where are you from exactly?

Demilich said:
That game was goddamn intense! I loved it. Only caught the second half, but the Italians towered over the Germans defensively - shut them down and didn't give them much of a chance to get anything at all going. Call them cheaters, fucking losers, blah blah blah, etc. but they flat out dominated this game.

I will admit that. Italy's defense was fucking solid. Germany was just playing like idiots for the last part of the second half and Overtime. When Italy scored that second goal, there were no Germans at the other end of the field to help protect their goal. It was just the Italian guy and the goalie. Italy did play an awesome game, and I hate them for that.

I'll admit that Italy's last two games were pretty clean, but Italy and Portugal are historically cheap teams in their game-cheapening diving tactics. I'm glad Portugal was eliminated, since they've been far worse than Italy in this cup.

They should have given Ronaldo a yellow card for that ridiculous dive he made. I seriously am starting to get annoyed by stuff like that going totally unpunished. The problem lies in the attitude and girliness of a lot of the players but if the refs would just crack down on it hard they would stop soon enough. I don't think too many of them would dive knowing that they will get a yellow card for doing so. And have those people never heard of winning honourably or something? I don't see how you can be happy knowing you only won because you faked a penalty (like what Italy did against Australia in the 93rd minute at the very last possible moment).

Just pisses me off. I guess I hope France beats Italy now. I'm not a big fan of either team but the Italians just don't deserve to win.

I wonder why Ronaldo decided not to return to Manchester United? :rolleyes:

Fuck Cristiano Ronaldo. The number one enemy of soccer in the world as far as I'm concerned.

Int said:
Yes I did actually you moron. I never said Portugal weren't guilty of the same thing - I was delighted to see that queer Ronaldo crying when they got knocked out tonight.

But Italy are undoubtedly also culprits of the faggotry of the Continental game. I hope the frogs paste them.

i dont wanna be an ass but i fucking hate soccer on tv. its so......boring. i will say that its slightly better than golf. i enjoy playing soccer on occasion. but golf just pisses me off.

Sports on TV are BORING. Something that's not boring to me is standing outside with coffee!

I like throwing a football or playing mino golf courses but that's it.

I know people that only watch sports or stuff on celebs,etc.. and I want to say go watch a good movie or something.

.... then again i'm a guitarist so I only work once in awile to get money jack off play guitar and buy cds so what do I know right.

FUCK SPORTS GET FUCKIN' WASTED INSTEAD AND WRECK YOUR NECK!

P
U
K
E

ON SPORTS!!!

Change your screen name to The Greys if you're an idiot. Hey look, someone already did it.

Nerds that like violence

They have never been in a fight, i know this because they would be dead from one punch there that pathetic :puke:

yet they make the coolness of violence gay :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.