the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hammer of Might said:
Yes I did actually you moron. I never said Portugal weren't guilty of the same thing - I was delighted to see that queer Ronaldo crying when they got knocked out tonight.

But Italy are undoubtedly also culprits of the faggotry of the Continental game. I hope the frogs paste them.

I heard all males in Essex are gay.

Why do English fans think it's so bad for Portugal to dive? Michael Owen in particular dives all the time, and plenty other English players do/have done it in the past.
Or is it alright to cheat as long as you're only stamping on some guys bollocks?

lol faggots talking about football leave it to real men ty

i hate steven gerrard. i hate his stupid fucking face, i hate his stupid fucking voice, but most of all i hate how england fans consistently see him through rose-tinted glasses despite him being england's worst player throughout this competition, lampard aside. great player for liverpool, terrible wanker for england.

Stormwatch said:
Why do English fans think it's so bad for Portugal to dive? Michael Owen in particular dives all the time, and plenty other English players do/have done it in the past.
Or is it alright to cheat as long as you're only stamping on some guys bollocks?

I think with Owen you're largely confusing "diving" with "being a ponce who can't stay on his feet". I agree though, it's laughable that people think the English game is free of diving, timewasting and the rest. To be honest, the whole sport is a farce generally played by the worst kind of people, regardless of country.

I hate how I got up at 6am, spent an hour and a half doing clusterfuck bus runs, end up in this slightly-ghetto area to start my new landscaping job only to find out I need a work permit before I can start...BUT, On the official canadian citizenship/immigration website first I need an employer whose interested in me, then they call up some random place to confirm me, THEN I can apply for the work visa.

I tried explaining this to the dude but to no avail.

So FUCK you immigration laws~!

I hate the fact that I was gonna to take a part in Photo Awards International competition and send them my photo works. And I was preparing for that shit like a really good girl and then I just found out that I have to be 21 (and i'm not) to be allowed to be between those idiots, plus i gotta pay like $30-50 for each photo work I'm going to send, and I have like 40 of them :erk:... Waaaaaah!

I hate these fucking little flies in my room there are like 50 of them and I can't sleep because they're so stupid they just fly on me and that just makes me angry

~Neurotica said:
I hate the fact that I was gonna to take a part in Photo Awards International competition and send them my photo works. And I was preparing for that shit like a really good girl and then I just found out that I have to be 21 (and i'm not) to be allowed to be between those idiots, plus i gotta pay like $30-50 for each photo work I'm going to send, and I have like 40 of them :erk:... Waaaaaah!

How tragic!

I hope you did not pay for each photo work before finding out you had to be 21 because that would really suck.

Int said:
I hate these fucking little flies in my room there are like 50 of them and I can't sleep because they're so stupid they just fly on me and that just makes me angry

lol this is why it's 5:15am and I haven't slept

The Timebird said:
To be honest, the whole sport is a farce...

Absolutely... I haven't really been into soccer before but this World Cup i got into it because of Australia doing well and I realised that it was a generally flawed game. The amount of diving is incredible, not just by Italy and Portugal but even by Australia, my home country. Put it up against a game like rugby leage or rugby union... it's ridiculous.The fact that there is one ref that lags behind play is laughable... the whole game is put in the hands of someone who can't see properly. Then there is no fall back system like a 3rd Umpire in cricket and rugby. The penalty against Lucas Neill was clearly, CLEARLY a dive, but the best team on the day were sent home. Another bitch, the refs at the WC have been absolutely fucking deplorable. Did anyone else see the Australia vs. Croatia game? One bloke got given 3 yellow cards... what the fuck? By the way, I hate France, I hate Italy (the soccer team anyway) so I really don't care who wins...

PanzerKunt said:
That gives you a couple years to save up some money. Pretty smart eh?
Now I'm not sure if I really want it. I can spend all my money on that competition and get nothing, as there might be ppl who are really cool in photography, with better cameras, and they can own me easily. I can imagine how much money organizators of competition make of ppl who take part there. I guess I'll search for something not that "cool".
Susperia said:
That really blows. I mean.. you're 20. What's the difference a year will make? How very anal of them to refuse you.
I was pissed because of it too. Then I was glad that Im not 21 yet and Im not that old, and then I was pissed again...
I guess the matter is not in the age, but in responsibility. 21 is kinda adult.
The Greys said:
How tragic!

I hope you did not pay for each photo work before finding out you had to be 21 because that would really suck.
Nope.
(I know you've been sarcastic a little. But for me that shit is really important.)

Status
Not open for further replies.