the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone not speeding deserves to die. I fucking hate slow driving bastards.
and I hate people that drive slow in the left lane. IM TRYING TO PASS YOU FUCKERS BUT YOU WONT GET THE FUCK OVER!!! DIE YOU STUPID BITCHES!

I seriously just want to kill those people

Driving fast around corners and coming close to losing control

Some silly drifting website said:
Drifting is basically controlled sliding, with simultaneous oversteering and understeering. Many drivers achieve this through:

-The infamous e-brake lockup, followed by throttle input
-Balance offset, in which the driver first steers the car away from the turn, before abruptly steering the car back towards the corner
-Power-induced slide, in which the driver pops the clutch at low gears (1st or 2nd), causing loss of traction
-And the ultimate, of course, simple weight transfer using throttle inputs

ender7227 said:
People who drive at and below the speed limit are more likely to have an accident, people who drive 10 to 15 mph above are safer. Proven fact.

I hate all the silly shit drifting movies and shows coming out recently. Drifting is not that interesting. It's fun in video games and that's about it.

Not necessarily. It's been ''proven" that driving 55 or lower is safer, and saves more gas as well.

Remember kids "Fifty-five saves lives!"

Susperia said:
Not necessarily. It's been ''proven" that driving 55 or lower is safer, and saves more gas as well.

Remember kids "Fifty-five saves lives!"

yep, E = mv^2, where v = velocity, so the faster you are going the more energy used, thus more gas, and at 55 mph is the most effecient speed.

ender7227 said:
I hate when noone comments on my poems on allpoetry.com
I just hate the site, but it's a lot easier to write on the computer and publish it right there than write in say word then publish it somewhere else.

Your poetry moved me. It made me cry. In the same way I cry when I do a shit after a curry and it feels like glass is coming through my anus.

Status
Not open for further replies.