the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zidane was compleatly out of line. Doing that during the World Cup in O/T? uncalled for, and he let his team down.

Youre wrong, he's the reason they got to the extra rounds anyway and was probably pissed off at the Italian fag. The head-chest trick should have ended the match with France winning. It was great.

I just heard on the radio, the italian guy said some racial slur to Zidan, they said on the radio that Zidane's background is Algerian (or soemthign like that) and the Italian guy said somethign racist, and Zidane (the man of FIFA, greatest player ever) took action, and he did all that was neccesairy. FIFA is trying to stop wars and racial motivations, and the fuckign Italian guy started a racially motivated arguement, what a douche.

No Zidane was the douche for fuck sake! Football players must deal with abuse during games, its part of the gamesmanship. Zidane's antics were out of order, for a player of his class it was just sad.
He should have held his temper then scored the winning goal. I mean, he tried to headbutt the guy and only hit him in the chest. What's that all about? When you headbutt someone (A "glasgow kiss" we call it here) you're meant to hit them in the face not the fuckin chest!

I don't think the meant to hit him in the face, and sorry, in my books, respect for culture and nation is way more important than 1 pidly soccer game. They're will be plenty more soccer games.

I agree with BurningWitch, another reason why I hate football is because everyone are so freaking whiny when it comes to action but bad mouthing happens all the time. Sophisticated my ass, Zidane did the only right thing.

PanzerKunt said:
I agree with BurningWitch, another reason why I hate football is because everyone are so freaking whiny when it comes to action but bad mouthing happens all the time. Sophisticated my ass, Zidane did the only right thing.
BUT ITS BAD SPORTSMANSHIP!!!!</sarcasm>

Why is there such a fucking drive for sportsmanship and the like? It makes games boring and lackluster

Stormwatch said:
WTF is drifting?

I'm guessing drifting is when someone drives to slow causing them to get bored causing them to look around at things causing them to start drifting off the road because they get to involved with scenery or wanting to pull over somewhere.

meaning they might crash or cause an accident especially when they're idiots not using signal lights.

Stupid, totally uncalled for, totally excessive, and absolutely fucking hilarious. Zizou remains a legend - probably the greatest footballer ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.