the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italy needs to be destroyed. We have the recipes to their delicious food now. They no longer serve any purpose. And we can get rid of the Vatican while we're at it.

Guthrum said:
I hate those shits that sneak up on you. The ones that hit you as soon as you get out of the shower. You don't have to shit before you get in, but as soon as you get out, BAM! It just ruins the whole clean thing.

Do as I do - just crap one out, and poke it down the plughole with your toes.

:kickass:

Who takes a fucking stick into the shower? It's frustrating enough having to take two bottles into the shower.

...ey now, you mean I don't have to take two bottles into the shower? Well fuck, now I've got a hand free for taking in a fucking stick.

I hate barba streisand.

Her face is so ugly and annoying I just can't even look at her. Easily one of the most ugly celeb I've seen.

I hate her music, and any movie she's done really (Though 'Meet the Fockers' was kind of funny...). I think it's awesome that she's not perfect looking though, has a huge nose, and is still an incredibly successful woman. More successful than you'll ever be The Greys so shut the fuck up.

There, I just stuck up for Barbra Streisand. Never saw that one coming.

So just because most humans are not succesful 'celebs' we can't call someone ugly. Do you think celebs are different or better or have more merit because TV tells you ?. I find it funny all you do is tear appart other females in the pictures section but if someone else does there is a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.