the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susperia said:
I hate her music, and any movie she's done really (Though 'Meet the Fockers' was kind of funny...). I think it's awesome that she's not perfect looking though, has a huge nose, and is still an incredibly successful woman. More successful than you'll ever be The Greys so shut the fuck up.

There, I just stuck up for Barbra Streisand. Never saw that one coming.
God shut the hell up with all the 'girl power' boredom.

Hanger 18 said:
You're a cunt!

ITALIA!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking amazing!
Cant believe Zidane still got the Golden Ball award, what is that about?!?!
His headbutt was sweet though, people will say he lost them the world cup but Italy got all their penalties and still had Toni and Iaquinta to go who would have scored.

France = First African team to win the world cup.

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I congratulate you, but it doesn't change my opinion on your team. The only people I respect on the Italia team are Buffon and Cannavaro. The rest are fucking scum :kickass:

The Greys said:
So just because most humans are not succesful 'celebs' we can't call someone ugly. Do you think celebs are different or better or have more merit because TV tells you ?. I find it funny all you do is tear appart other females in the pictures section but if someone else does there is a problem.

How the FUCK do I tear apart other women in the picture thread??! Because I said THAT ONE TIME that that girl's cleavage looked fake? What the fuck is wrong with you Cody? You say the STUPIDEST FUCKING SHIT ALL THE TIME IT'S SO FRUSTRATING.

And no, I fucking hate most celebrities ok. I just think it's cool that she is ugly and is still a celebrity because I don't know if you noticed but MOST CELEBRITIES HAVE HAD A LOT OF WORK DONE AND/OR ARE JUST NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL AND ALMOST ALL FEMALE CELEBRITIES MUST BE BEAUTIFUL IN ORDER TO BE FAMOUS. Now I'm pissed off again, thanks a lot.

You are an annoying cunt and probably a dyke. Your paintings suck and you will never be succesful.

*Rolls eyes*

Funny because I am the best painter in my graduating class, and I have a job now painting for $18 an hour. And you?

Oh and good one with the dyke bit... I'm a feminist so therefore I must hate men and only fuck women, right? That was so unclever, I can't even tell you...

edit: And you've never seen my paintings, wtf.

Carcassian said:
Do as I do - just crap one out, and poke it down the plughole with your toes.

:kickass:

I piss in the shower every now and then, but I will never pinch off a loaf in there. But that could come in handy one day, thank you.

If you wanted to, you could set up a toilet IN the shower. Who needs toilet paper? You can just use the water to clean up with, then wash your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.