the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Timebird said:
Stupid, totally uncalled for, totally excessive, and absolutely fucking hilarious.

I have to admit, it was pretty fucking funny, at least after the fact for me.

zidane.gif

The Bringer said:
But that blue dude looked like he sold it abit.

Well he would do, he's just about the dirtiest player alive - total cunt.

Edit: Actually, I think the reaction probably matched the power of the headbutt in this case. :lol:

I hate those shits that sneak up on you. The ones that hit you as soon as you get out of the shower. You don't have to shit before you get in, but as soon as you get out, BAM! It just ruins the whole clean thing.

Guthrum said:
I hate those shits that sneak up on you. The ones that hit you as soon as you get out of the shower. You don't have to shit before you get in, but as soon as you get out, BAM! It just ruins the whole clean thing.

:lol:

fucking awesome

Stormwatch said:
No Zidane was the douche for fuck sake! Football players must deal with abuse during games, its part of the gamesmanship. Zidane's antics were out of order, for a player of his class it was just sad.
He should have held his temper then scored the winning goal. I mean, he tried to headbutt the guy and only hit him in the chest. What's that all about? When you headbutt someone (A "glasgow kiss" we call it here) you're meant to hit them in the face not the fuckin chest!

You fucking gaylord!

HEadbutts FTW!!!!

I reckon draws should be settled by flying headbutts, rather than penalties!

Susperia said:
I hate 95% of all poetry.

I hate 99% of the poetry on Allpoetry.com

the majority of it is nonsense teen angst emo poems, goth poems or this pillowbiting shit. I also, equally, hate my early attempts at poetry. I've been doing it off and on for about six years, and it's only been recently that I've started to be proud of some of the pieces I've written...but not many

I hate when people when people obviously compare themselves to another person (e.g looks, talent) when there is absolutly NO similarities AT ALL, and brings the person down at the same time.

For example: A kid who has been playing guitar for about a year or 2 goes up to a lifetime pro guitarist and says something like "we both can play really well, but we're not great"

UndyingDarkness said:
I fucking hate that Italy won the World Cup. Cheating, diving, dirty bastards. France deserved it.

You're a cunt!

ITALIA!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking amazing!
Cant believe Zidane still got the Golden Ball award, what is that about?!?!
His headbutt was sweet though, people will say he lost them the world cup but Italy got all their penalties and still had Toni and Iaquinta to go who would have scored.

France = First African team to win the world cup.

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.