the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nemesis_lxix said:
Fuck vegetarian dishes !
If you are going to a Greek restaurant order some ribs or roasted lamb,The only tolerated vegetables on the table is a traditional salad from which you will eat approximately 2 peaces of tomato,3 peaces of cucumber and an olive ! (you could also take some bread and soak it into the oil but that would be too Greek ! :lol: )
I had lamb with a lot of oregano today,realy great.

Looks like I have a problem with my RAM and there is also a minor conflict between my vga and my motherboard.
I have computers !

You're an idiot. Many really good traditional Greek dishes are vegetarian.

ender7227 said:
:lol: We all do.
Wanted to post “hate” but since its 3.47 I am forgiven :heh:
Susperia said:
You're an idiot. Many really good traditional Greek dishes are vegetarian.
I never refused being an idiot but I am also Greek and I say that most of the traditional dishes have meat !

I can’t event think of one traditional recipe that is vegetarian !

Nemesis_lxix said:
I never refused being an idiot but I am also Greek and I say that most of the traditional dishes have meat !

I can’t event think of one traditional recipe that is vegetarian !

Stuffed grapeleaves
Baba ganoush
Taboule

etc etc

Susperia said:
Stuffed grapeleaves
Baba ganoush
Taboule

etc etc

I cant even understand what baba ganoush and taboule is.
If by stuffed grape leaves you mean what I think you do,let me tell you that this dish is originally made by meat and rice rapped in grape leaves and if you really wanna make it more tasty some people even put a peace of meat at the pot while cooking them.
Never the less,there are also some who just use rice and vegetables,but it doesn’t taste half as good !

Status
Not open for further replies.