the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Greek dishes have Meat, thats all i know :kickass:

You got to love a late night kebab after a long time on the piss :headbang:

I fucking hate Steve from the Plague of Gentlemen. Seldom have I felt so fucking sickened.

EDIT: News from Blabbermouth.

More details have emerged in the arrest and imprisonment of THEE PLAGUE OF GENTLEMEN frontman Steve McMillan (real name: Steven Wackenier) in connection with what the rest of the Belgian doom metal band has categorized as "criminal acts that none of the members could ever imagine to happen and which are totally unacceptable."

According to reports in the Belgian media, Steve was arrested last Tuesday (July 11) by the local police on charges of multiple child rape. So far he has confessed to the rapes of four children between the ages of 5 and 7, but it is believed that more victims were involved. In addition to sexually attacking the children, Wackenier also allegedly took pictures of them, according to a press release issued by the police.

Check out Belgian media reports on Steve's arrest:

Het Nieuwsblad
HLN.be

As previously reported, the other members of THEE PLAGUE OF GENTLEMEN have posted the following message on their official web site:

"This second week of July 2006 was the last week of existence of THEE PLAGUE OF GENTLEMEN. Front man Steve [McMillan] has been arrested and imprisoned for criminal acts that none of the members could ever imagine to happen and which are totally unacceptable. Therefore we all disassociate ourselves from all his acts, deeds and comments.

"At this very moment, we need to digest the facts, but one thing is sure: THEE PLAGUE OF GENTLEMEN is no more.

"Time will tell what the future will bring."

At the time of Steve's arrest, THEE PLAGUE OF GENTLEMEN had just begun tracking their sophomore album — and their first for France's Listenable Records — which was to be titled "SerpentCult".

THEE PLAGUE OF GENTLEMEN's debut album, "Primula Pestis", was released in early 2005 via I Hate Records.

ender7227 said:
I've had enough gay flirting on this site for a while, thanks.

Man, you never seem to get anything, and honestly I laugh, but I feel bad afterward.

320677272_l.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.