the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you cant type drugz it gers cencored, what the, fuck cunt shit arse

edit - interesting

I hate my friends for fucking me over with my current apartment situation. They told me I could move in in September, but then last week, he tells me that his best friend is taking the extra room instead of me, and now I have less than two weeks to find a place to live for the next year. I hate it when you only went on a few dates with a chick, and she starts to get all girlfriend-ish on you. I hate moving. I hate my car, because things keep going wrong with it all the time. I hate couch potatoes that do nothing but drink beer and watch sports, that think it's "gay" that I work out and eat right. I hate mainstream culture. I hate basketball. I hate hip hop. I hate humid summer days. I hate winter and snow. I hate people that think that metal is just noise, and that people who listen to metal are psychopaths or satanists. I hate people. I hate a lot of things.

Life Sucks said:
I hate my friends for fucking me over with my current apartment situation. They told me I could move in in September, but then last week, he tells me that his best friend is taking the extra room instead of me, and now I have less than two weeks to find a place to live for the next year.

I know exactly how you feel. It fucking sucks.

Buy a house. Renting is for fucking tramps.

Don't give me any of that "ohhh, boo hoo I haven't got any money" shit, either, slackers. GET A FUCKING JOB.

Life Sucks said:

its a country.

where the baddest baller on earth is from.

ginobili.jpg
a_ginobili_sp.jpg

GINOBILI FTW!!!!

The basketball is the only sport game I can watch or play with pleasure. I even own my ball :cool:

I hate Metallica. They disgust me. I hate their music. All of it. I'm sick of seeing top 10, 20, 50, 100 greatest metal bands/songs/albums and all I see is metallica. Metallica when I go to the store. Metallica on everyone's shirt. Metallica on the tv. Metallicaon the radio. Metallica in my toilet. They're shit. And master of puppets is the worst song I've ever heard.

Xorv said:
I hate Metallica. They disgust me. I hate their music. All of it. I'm sick of seeing top 10, 20, 50, 100 greatest metal bands/songs/albums and all I see is metallica. Metallica when I go to the store. Metallica on everyone's shirt. Metallica on the tv. Metallicaon the radio. Metallica in my toilet. They're shit. And master of puppets is the worst song I've ever heard.
Load, Reload, St. Anger, and even the Black Album in their entirety are all far worse than the song Master of Puppets. But yeah, I hate Metallica, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.